Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 228|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] 3 ban per team?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-29 02:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The hero pool is already plentiful and it’s pretty boring seeing the same bans and first picks. It’s mostly a balance issue for the perma ban heroes I know they don’t nerf them so they can get a skin but when a hero is absolutely almost unusable due to ban, releasing a skin is pretty pointless. Add more bans, balance high ban rate heroes, Esmeralda especially. You can nerf a hero and still make them usable but the issue is the balance team keeps nerfing and rebuffing the same banned hero in advanced server and when live update gets in, pretty much banned still. Balance team should consider hard nerfing op heroes then gradually make them strong. You won’t sell skins not balancing. Also 3 ban will add variety and let players use other heroes while getting heroes to be better balanced that are banned. Also consider buffing older heroes for meta changes. The only hero I know of that gets some nerf and buffs and has been on and off the meta is Minotaur. Get heroes to be balance like Minotaur as a good example for meta changing balance changes
Post time 2019-7-29 04:23 AM | Show all posts
it could make some non meta hereos get picked. I agree
Post time 2019-7-29 04:28 AM | Show all posts
I believe as they released the third ban (as last pick ban) on custom that they might actually release it in ranked. But then it would be a last pick ban which means rather heroes like fanny, granger etc would be banned
Post time 2019-7-29 05:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I would rather have a balanced hero pool than a 3rd ban, but a 3rd ban might give variety for players and makes the game more... Fun? I dunno, humans are afraid of change sooo... Maybe the players will hate it?
Post time 2019-7-29 08:37 AM | Show all posts
i totally agree with you. i think its time to introduce 3 ban system in rank game. its been implemented for a long time in both Advance server and custom tournament in original server like mpl. and there are 80+ heroes and more are coming. so its time to introduce 6 ban system in rank game. i am moving this to suggestion sub section if you don't mind. wanna submit to mlbb official. thank you.
Post time 2019-7-29 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Maybe they should add it. But then again, ML lacks a lot of tanks and supports. Plus supports aren't all that much useful except for Angela and Diggie. A third ban would be nice, but adding it in a middle of a season is not very smart. I would suggest having them add that when season 14 comes, along with other meta changing nerfs, buffs, and other changes. Dota 2 only has a 6 ban system, and they have a lot more heroes than ML do.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-29 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DPloi at 2019-7-29 11:29 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-29 04:28 AM
I believe as they released the third ban (as last pick ban) on custom that they might actually relea ...

That’s the another problem I see. Their esports has a 3rd ban yet their live servers don’t. How can players experience the esports level if it’s not the same as in the rank. Although I do not watch their esports, I think esports teams will also benefit because they’d be practicing in their competitive environment of 3 ban in rank
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-16 08:21 PM GMT+8