Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1646|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Share] Hero Difficulty Tier List

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-28 01:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
But remember, a hero with an Advanced rating might come easy to you while some heroes rated as Beginner might be difficult to you..

dificulties-min.png
Post time 2019-7-28 01:55 PM | Show all posts
kinda agreed about fanny.
but i an really surprised that many of my fav heroes are in advance categories. no wonder layla and alu for beginners lol.
thanks for sharing.

Comments

yup and fanny without buff is way harder to play..  Post time 2019-7-28 06:47 PM
Post time 2019-7-28 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy should in beginner,you need only aim analog,no need specials skills to use her
Post time 2019-7-28 03:01 PM | Show all posts
in my experience, I would put Esme in Advance, Gatot in beginner, Chang'e, Ruby, and Harith in inter, Pharsa in beginner, Franco and Granger in advance

I think that's it

Comments

granger is not so difficult, ruby is look easy but she is hard to use  Post time 2019-8-9 07:17 AM
Post time 2019-7-28 03:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I would say heroes like Minsitthar, Bruno, Alucard should be in atleast medium difficulty,
Minsitthar is simply because he's basically a quicker Franco with much more cc that can make or break a teamfight.
Bruno is because... Well I've never really seen anyone use Bruno effectively, most of them just spam skill 1 and just play him like Layla(shoot everything with both eyes closed until you got savage)
Alucard is an easy hero, but hard to master since most people would just jump into a teamfight and slash at random people just like Dynasty Warriors, but he can change the course of teamfight when he's used correctly.
Post time 2019-7-28 03:54 PM | Show all posts
A lot of these old heroes are misplaced.. like how is Alpha advanced? And Lylia is supposed to be easier than him?
I suggest having ML re-rank these heroes, because a lot of them aren't where they seem.
Post time 2019-7-28 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Some of them doesnt make any sense. Dyrroth should be a hero for beginner.Same goes to Saber and Hanabi which doesnt require much practice to master them.
Post time 2019-7-28 05:18 PM | Show all posts
It all depends on the player. Though, no doubt Fanny is the most difficult. Still, I believe the difficulty of a hero depends on how tactical the player can be.

P.S. I do think Lylia should be advanced.
Post time 2019-7-28 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Why is harith up there....
 Author| Post time 2019-7-28 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Yup Moontoon need to re-rank these heroes..like always all the data i gathered come from in game stats..i just convert it into pictures to post in my page ..

0   - 45 Beginner
46 - 69 Intermediate
70 - 89 Advance
90 - 100 Very Hard
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-16 08:35 PM GMT+8