Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 374|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Gusion needs nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-28 07:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-7-28 07:43 AM

From release date ,

Gusion was always super op.
High damage at early game super high damage at mid game and high damage in late game + high mobility = super op hero

I think you must be blind for missing this reality.

The question is why dont you nerf his damage ?
He is op hero since release date.
It is not even assasin meta but he is op..

Post time 2019-7-28 01:13 PM | Show all posts
As a gusion user, I do feel like he needs a slight nerf, though not too much. Gusion is highly dependent on a good early game rotation to be able to get early kills. I agree that he is difficult to use but a good team can easily shut him down.

Regardless of that, I feel like he wouldn't receive a nerf just yet. With his new V.E.N.O.M skin and his upcoming KOF skin, I doubt a nerf will happen.
Post time 2019-7-28 08:32 AM | Show all posts
I wouldn't mind a nerf on him. I surggest two things. Nerf his early game or nerf his blinks skill distance by 5 to 10% because comepared to other assissans his early game is abit to high.  But he not that op ,hell I would consider Lunox more op because her kit is just better for the most part. has complete immunity, tank killer, also very low cooldown and also has a very good early game.Also unlike Gusion, Lunox is ban alot.
Post time 2019-7-28 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Gusion should receive nerfs, yes, but he is only good when his team is snowballing the game. If Gusion doesn't have an early game advantage, his damage quickly falls off in mid to late game, and becomes relatively useless when everyone is tanky and fed. His damage is high in late game, ONLY if he snowballs, or else he can't catch up with the super high burst damage caused by MM. Nerfing his early game would only make him harder to play in mid to late game. You can only do so much before completely breaking a hero.
Post time 2019-7-28 10:07 AM | Show all posts
gusion is very hard to play kinda like fanny. but i agree he needs nerf. not much that he loose his core capability as an assassin. about the damage, i think nerfing slight damage would be enough. or nerfing his blink skill distance by 10% like harith would be enough to balance things out. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-7-28 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Maybe removing one of his dagger might solve the problem?
Post time 2019-7-28 11:25 PM | Show all posts
I think if his damage is nerfed even by a little bit, he will become useless. I think he is a good assassin. Perfect for killing squishies. Instead of nerfing him, maybe buff the others

Comments

iri
haha good one  Post time 2019-7-29 11:43 PM
Post time 2019-8-6 03:01 PM | Show all posts
He already has been nerfed alot since the past till now. I don't think he really needs a nerf, a good team/team work could easily shut him down.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 02:51 PM GMT+8