Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 336|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] HELP ME FANNY MAINS!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-28 05:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Today, I bought Fanny from the shard shop, I want to learn to play with her, that's my goal. But I'm having a hard time getting her cables to the walls, in the right places, I don't know which equipment to use in her build. I don't know the weaknesses or the advantages ... well, I don't know NOTHING about her. I already looked for tutorials on Youtube, but I have difficulty learning watching, prefer reading to understand better. That's why I'm here, asking for help from you who understand this hero and advise me

Thanks in advance to alll

Post time 2019-7-28 05:27 AM | Show all posts
Alright so i have been global 2 fanny myself...i made a little guide for her

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=58012

If you have questions after reading it you could always ask me, oh by the way shes instantly the hardest hero to master in the game XD
Post time 2019-7-28 01:04 PM | Show all posts
I've actually made a guide on Fanny hoping it would be posted soon. For now, you can read this guide for Fanny: https://m.mobilelegends.com/en/newsdetail/1053

Though, here are several tips I can give for using Fanny.

- Fanny is buff-dependent. As soon as the game starts, make sure to secure at least 1 buff from the top or the bot lane. Without this, Fanny is ineffective.
- Fanny is best at split pushing. You would always want to go solo lane and try to push towers to distract the enemy team.
- Practice makes perfect. Before jumping in to Ranked games with this hero, take your time in Practice mode or VS A.I. if you want to improve with Fanny.
- Watch professional Fanny players play. There is a Live feature in the game wherein you can watch live streams of top players using Fanny. Go ahead and learn!
- It takes Time, Patience, and Dedication. If you’re willing to learn Fanny, you’re willing to fail.
- Her best buddy is the wall. Make good use of every wall/obstacle available. This is crucial in placing your Steel Cables well.

I hope I helped! :)
Post time 2019-7-28 04:40 PM | Show all posts
ShinkaJunsui : want to learn Fanny.
Me a Khufra expert : im gonna end this man whole carrier.

Comments

iri
Me : become a tank Fanny XD  Post time 2019-7-29 11:45 PM
SOLUTION : Buy & be a 6 boots fanny  Post time 2019-7-28 09:56 PM
Post time 2019-7-28 05:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pick one side to practise.I remember I started from bottom then mid and on the end top.Use fighter emblem set if u play solo...if u play premade use assasin emblem set.Dont play ranked until u reach expert level with fanny.Dont use fanny againts aurora,khufra if u dont have 1000+ games.And dont trust too much live streams for build for example ruby global top 1 trash build and low win rate(ussing assasin for hero which need hp and defense and have life steal as sustain and job to cc enemies anyway with figther e s she can kill them too no need for assasin e s).When u master combo to land 2nd skill 2 times and ulty,using 3rd time 2nd skill doesnt need  u to point enemy hero with fingers u can just click it.Thats if enemy stays alive after combo which is small chance to happen.Btw I am not pro fanny myself but I always get silver and sometimes gold.I die most of time turret diving but always kill adc or mage when i dive.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-28 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Thank you all! I'm already getting better at using the cables, I'm training hard, doing my best. It's hard, but I will persist and reach my goal!
Post time 2019-7-28 11:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I will be honest with you my friend, Fanny is hard as hell to learn, but thats not only problem with her, bigger problem is your winrate, you can learn some things in VS A.I. mode, but it cant give you real experience with her, sooner or later you will need to play games against real people, it will be hard, but you will learn more and more, doing combos and using cables properly, your winrate will be problem later, because a lot of games you play as Fanny will be lost games, so your winrate will go down more and more, when you finally master Fanny people in rank will refuse to give you Fanny as a pick because your wr will be really low, so my best suggestion is to go and play with friends, they wont insult you or yell at you because of your mistakes, and your wr will not be that bad when you finally learn her, cheers !
Post time 2019-7-29 08:46 AM | Show all posts
cold is excellent fanny user.
i also suggest you to follow and check Xfinity gaming for fanny guide. his step by step video tutorial is one of the best you can find out there.
link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTxTjQSkzWSaA7o--w7fgBA
 Author| Post time 2019-8-2 07:51 AM | Show all posts
@BD007 Thank you!

@LilDaya I was training at vs IA, but it was boring because I learned to target her cables better, but because they are bots it is easy to kill them. So I'm playing classic games, yes, her wr is very low, but it's the best way to learn
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-19 12:20 AM GMT+8