Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4035|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Road To Mythic - Lylia the Little Witch

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-27 11:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Lylia The Little Witch

A void creature with massive explosive damage. A girl with the ability to go back in time. What do you know about her? Have you summarized her skills or your own experience? Watch the new episode of Road to Mythic and learn more about Lylia, including her Builds, Combo, Tactics and Tips.

If you haven't bought Lylia and have plans to buy her soon, we suggest to practice first in Custom and understand her skills and basic combo. If you feel going to the next level, might as well proceed in Players vs Ai. If you're confident enough to use her againts a player, then go classic. In classic mode you can expirement new builds and combos. Do this as often until you are ready to use her in Rank Mode. A strong reminder that playing 100 games or under is still considered as still in the learning stage. Having a decent teammate will definately help a lot and get a companion that supports your hero at all cost.

Screenshot_1.png

Post time 2019-7-28 02:47 AM | Show all posts
I'm thinking of buying her, not too sure though. I have 32K, but I'm having some doubts
Post time 2019-7-28 01:07 PM | Show all posts
This new hero is very decent, actually. Her burst and poke capabilities can easily kill squishy heroes. If you're a mage willing to try out Lylia, I highly suggest you do so before she gets nerfed.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-29 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Royn replied at 2019-7-28 01:07 PM
This new hero is very decent, actually. Her burst and poke capabilities can easily kill squishy hero ...

Right right. Obviously she will get nerfed. She's too OP atm
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-29 10:29 PM GMT+8