Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2775|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Warning For The Players

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-26 12:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2019-7-26 09:00 AM

Greetings everyone, once again

In this post, I will not be doing a poll or a suggestion like my previous threads but rather issue a warning about something that I've seen frequently.  

These aren't real! I can NOT stress this enough. They pay Facebook thousands of dollars for advertisements in order for them to appear on your feed.

One of my friends lost her 71 skin account to these scammers because she thought she could get a legend skin from it.

They make you input your password and montoon email and then take over it.

I am writing this to make it clear that's it fake and no one should fall for the trap.

Sadly, many people fall for it and lose their account.

Let's not forget the instagram top-up pages.

Well guess what. Mobile Legends sent a mail long ago warning AGAINST the usage of ILLEGAL top-up.

For example:

So? Where should you buy diamonds you might ask.

1) From the game itself a.k.a google play, app store.

I don't know other sources in which you can buy diamonds, but I'm pretty sure these two are enough.

Again, for your safety, PLEASE DO NOT buy diamonds/try to get diamonds from illegal places as you're breaking mobile legends Terms Of Service, and  you're  putting your account in jeapordy.

Anyways, GAME ON and be safe <3

EDITED: CloudDevelic - Please DO NOT post photos with links to such contents. It is strictly against Forum ToS. Edited to conform Forum's rules.
Post time 2019-7-26 01:38 AM | Show all posts
We encourage everyone to just recharge from the game itself, third party purchases might not only be bannable (your account rather frozen) but also you can get scammed
Post time 2019-7-26 06:00 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-26 01:38 AM
We encourage everyone to just recharge from the game itself, third party purchases might not only be ...

There are other viable places as well such as Codashop, Shopee, Amazon and many more as stated in a thread by an ML dev. It's just cheaper sometimes to use external sites that are safe and approved by Moonton rather than buying directly from the in game shop
Post time 2019-7-26 08:47 AM | Show all posts
There's already been a lot of reports regarding players losing accounts due to either diamonds "giftaways" or illegal recharge methods.

75% or more hacked accounts are due to these issues.

Also, if one is caught doing illicit recharging, the amount of diamonds which they had illegally obtained will be replaced with a negative value of the same numerical (e.g. recharged 4,000 diamonds illegally = -4,000 at the end of the day).

@aminelach

I admire and thank you for taking a step to try and warn the community about such issues; however, please refrain from posting photos which show the actual links and names of these illegals. It may add oil to the fire as some people simply do not know better and would actually still fall into such temptations. Also, this is strictly against our Forum policy.
Post time 2019-7-26 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Moonton need to do something with facebook adv. moonton need to contact facebook to block and filter facebook marketing for Moonton / MLBB which moonton can do it.

becauses FB will verify everything before they approve or allow any certain advertisement on FB feed.

Dear All,
Different region have different payment gateway to purchase diamond. example please always refer to your official MLBB FB Fanpage which they will update all the latest info base on your region.

example my region was vietnam, everything will be post only related to vietnam region. we can top up diamond here via zing card/ bank online/ mobile carrier sms with free data
Post time 2019-7-26 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-26 06:00 AM
There are other viable places as well such as Codashop, Shopee, Amazon and many more as stated in  ...

If you wish you could use these as well but as i am living in europe they aren’t really an option for me..but yeah for people that can use it, its definitley allowed
 Author| Post time 2019-7-27 02:09 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-7-26 08:47 AM
There's already been a lot of reports regarding players losing accounts due to either diamonds "gift ...

Thank you for taking the time to edit my pictures. I didn't realise the harm I was doing when I included the pictures without removing the source. Thank you and sorry.
Post time 2019-7-27 05:12 AM | Show all posts
there are constant announcement in game and in forum, discord, reddit and Facebook about this. only buy diamond from authorized partner like play store, app store or codashop. its common sense. but if you still going to buy from 3rd party, go with your own risk but wr strictly forbid this. 99% possibility that they are scammers.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 07:21 AM GMT+8