Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 10350|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Feedback&Reward Board [ 25/6/2019 - 9/7/2019]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-23 09:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2019-7-24 03:21 AM

Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact the customer service department in the game lobby or just post a message in the forum to let us know what you think.

For those with advanced server accounts, play games and experience the game regularly, and feedback will pay off. Although those who do not have an advance server account, please pay attention to the account page, we will open it from time to time.

If you want to see the previous one, please take a look:Feedback&Reward Board

25/6/2019

1.)

Classic that does not scale with rank. Sometimes we'd like to introduce the game to our friends and show them the ropes or just have fun nothing serious with newbie. It doesn't help when you and every enemy is mythic while playing with your warrior buddy. The mentor system is not good enough for mere introduction/stress free gaming.

Thanks for your feedback, our main purpose to design it this way is to make players able to match up with other players of the similar skills, but what you are saying truely exists too. We have started making some adjustments on it in order to make the matchmaking mechanism more logical.

2.)

it doesn't matter how you punish AFK players. What is there to compensate those who have lost the match because of this? No matter how brutally they are punished, its not gonna give back the rest of the team their lost stars. Punishing AFK players won't help the rest of the team anyway. I have once dropped from Grandmaster to Elite because 90% of all the matches i played that day had AFK teammates. And also waiting for the AI to be commanded isn't helping either, just let the AI work independently.

What players currently are saying is the fact that extra protection points will be added. We are also considering whether we need to add more protection points to avoid players to lose something, thank you for your suggestion.

3.)

Make it so that you won't lose stars in ranked, when someone in your team is afk or feeding. i feel like its unfair for the person who wants to climb with good confidence and strength, but destroyed by a troller. i've had to re-climb over and over again trying to climb to epic, but the people in grandmasters have alot of trollers, afks, trashtalkers, teammates feeding, ect. im not enjoying my time :<

We are planning to give the MVP player of the losing team more compensation, stay tuned.

4.)

please dont release the roam items, i can give u reason why it shoudnt be content of the update and should never be included.
reason 1: it disturb the balance of solo players, how if ur teamed up with stranger and againts team player this give such advantage.
reason 2: giving way for asshol#s, when u try to farm and carry ur team all exp is needed for whole team, that would be annoying if someone is left out.
reason 3: if you are in a teamates with trollers they wont give u any exp or buff this can promote trollers which everyone hates.
reason 4: many assasin and marksman will benifit. think of the possibilities making match faster.
making it more boring
reason 5: your putting you game at its very end, since many player do solo rank or game team player will take advantage as said in reason 1, many player will lose the attractiveness on your game and will flee 1by1 Sooner your competitor will arise most will move to LOL.
(if u are in a lose streak and hardly win would u play it?)
cuz as far as i see you just making more content bit you dont play your game so you dont understand what seems to be the problem and you dont think of the possibilities, the game is at its balance now yourr tending to fix what what is already fixed.!!
i can bet u when those come up 1by1 theyll go bye bye.

We know that the new roaming items many players. We have also been keeping track of the background data of the roaming items. As for your suggestion, we will start making people to check whether solo queue and grouped players will affect the usage of roaming items. Thanks for your feedback.

5.)

This is for rank. Make matchmaking fair by adding some kind of boundary especially for mythic rank.

For example, mythic 1 should only be matched with lets say 10-20 mythic players and so on. seriously mythic or legend getting matched with epic-gm? definitely not fair.

We are planning to adjust the ranked mode. Stay tuned.

6.)

I suggest that turret damage affects grade as well as battle placement significantly more.

Current, the damage from turrets are also counted in player's score.

7.)

make sun's clones visible to its teammates (some indications that they are clones).

Reason: clones are meant to confuse the enemy not its teammates.

Thanks for your feedback, we wkll plan to do some adjustments on it.

8.)

Ok, this is enough, digge is fun hero in both mayhem and real games, tanky, cc, immune, tanky as heck.
But After first skill rework he's Literally mage, he burst Even Mm with 4 bombs, nobody use him as support anymore, and lock at the mayhem digge using him before was fun with this passive and now with this first skill he's really broken and untouchable
Make digge support again.

Many has reported about this issue, so we are adjusting Diggie in some arcade modes, please stay tuned for the next time arcade modes reopen. Thanks for your feedback.

9.)

New skin for Thamuz who has only 1 skin.

Stay tuned.

2/7/2019

1.)

remove the stupid "do not attack creeps unless you're carrying jungle items" message. it's not true.

Your suggestion is a very good one! We will make someone work on this notice

2.)

Global chat is very abused where people tend to advertise some NSFW stuff. As the game is for all ages so the game should have a report system/punishment for those who tend to abuse the general chat.

You can report the message by tapping on it. We will have special customer service workers to penalize such players. At the same time, we are working on a new mechanism in order to avoid such problems in the chat room.

3.)

can we see a preview of our picture with the frame(s) before confirming we want to choose it?

Thanks for your suggestion, we will work on it for players' better experience.

4.)

making an avatar border for eudaemon in survival mode.

We've finished creating this avatar border, and we would release it in the next season. Stay tuned.

5.)

When you buy winter truncheon and the new mask that makes you invisible(forgot the correct name of mask)
You cannot use both during the match.

You can select which skill among these two items' to be used in the shop.

6.)

Just want to say why some of her blocking skill cannot be block by some of the hero skill like
Ruby skill 1 wave can't be block while Angela wave and Alucard wave can block.

And lastly why Esmeralda ult can be block by Lolita shield.Esmeralda ult didn't mention her ult skill as projectiles so need to fix some adjustments lol(I know some people will disagree with this since Esme was like I will dominate the battlefield whatever but yea let's make it happen)

We've did some updates on the shield working mechanism, it would work more accurately in blocking projectiles. The next step that would be taken by us is to filter each and every skills that can be blocked, in order to make it work more logically.

7.)

well a feedback for the suggestions we already made would be nice as well. information_desk_person::skin-tone-1‍♀️ and I think the majority of the players here want to do something with the useless fragments, bps and magic dust. Sure we’ve got a magic dust shop now for useless trial stuff again. 

Thanks for your feedback, we are currently trying to improve the features of the shop. After this, we would soon add some more items in the shop.

9/7/2019

1.)

give back wizard boots and courage bulwork.

Thanks for your feedback. The effects for these two items already existed in the current roaming equipment. At the same time, we pay very close attention to the player’s needs for equipments, and will make changes when needed. 

2.)

add an option in-game to block incoming calls.

This requires advanced permission, we don’t wish for this to cause any unnecessary misconceptions, if you don’t want to be bothered by any calls during a game, please adjust the appropriate settings in your phone.

3.)

be able to appeal reports that was proven correct by the system so that people won't lose credits for no reasons.

We are currently planning this, stay tuned.

4.)

Make Mythical glory (not mythic) only obtainable by reaching 100 stars and make a custom border for it.

Stay tuned.

5.)

review the lane suggestions, marksman shouldn't go mid, mages shouldn't be side lane. And make them just suggestions instead of telling the player "well actually this role should be going here, not yours".

Thanks for your feedback. We hope this suggestion can have an effect in new players. When players are skilled in a hero, they can adjust their lanes. At the same time, we will make adjustments to this system, to avoid causing any misunderstanding.

6.)

change the weekly login hero every week!

Thanks for your feedback, we will make some changes to this event.

7.)

It’s a hit or miss. Would have enjoy Brawl a bit more.... without worrying the overall winrate.

Because the overall win score has already counted too much history data, it would be hard to get part scores. We will try to do this, but it will require a certain amount of time.

8.)

buff badang never see him in battles, im not joking, seen every hero, from rafaella and saber to... just seen every hero except badang.

Stay tuned.

9.)

moonton didnt bring back the two phase first skill stun for lolita so i thought maybe moonton dont have time for lolita

While we are suggesting to bring back wizard boots, they probably just playing othee games or what cuz they dont even care to lolita players.

Stay tuned.

10.)

Unique voice animations. E.g players can purchase their choice of hero's voice like Gusion to animate/voice out killing sprees, death, double kills etc.

Thanks for your feedback, we will make a related survey research to see whether or not if more players actually needs it.

Post time 2019-8-2 10:16 PM | Show all posts
how about you fucking balance this trainwreck cancerous game instead?

Lesley has literally 100% pick rate in my games, out of 30 games its picked in 30 games and it wins 25+ of those games regardless if its my enemy or my ally and this is on legendary+ elo

The hero is fucking busted beyond any reason , it has ZERO counterplay EXCEPT the enemy player making a mistake which isn't counterplay???? it's not fun playing vs this garbage that can secure kills from anywhere with its ult without having to aim at all , that outranges everything in the game and has near 100% uptime on speed boost with cloak so you cant even target it with spells like execute and such????????

are you fucking kidding me? even a braindead lesley is nearly immortal what goes for one that can actually play the char and knows its weaker matchups to avoid it pre emptively

seriously this game in its current state is just fucking bad, i'm absolutely baffled how can trash like this even exist
I don't even understand why people ban Guinevere whos not that good and who's a melee so shes completely counterable but if you say that Lesley is OP and everyone loses their shit cause 95% of this game's population mains lesley cause its fucking broken as shit
Post time 2019-7-23 11:07 PM | Show all posts
I would like to know who is the brilliant mind that suggested feedback number 10.. Its kinda a really good idea haha xD

Comments

hahaha. Yup, me too XD  Post time 2019-7-23 11:42 PM
Post time 2019-8-11 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Emergency !! I wrote to customer service because my account was deleted or lost in a game called Mobile Legends. But we in no way disagree. I had an account at Mobile Legends. XBADMANN user name and server number (4209). My account appears in Game center. But I can't get my account. "I never had an ID like that," he says when I say connect at Mobile Legends. I contacted Mobile Legends customer service in-Game. It gives me Game Center (nick= Tayfun 197). But because (nick=Tayfun 197) belongs to someone else, I can't change my Game Center name.Or I want my game data transferred to Game Center (nick= Tayfun 199). I didn't even get an answer, though I did tell Mobile Legends customer service how many times. Mobile Legends is too late or not responding at all. Mobile Legends has been in this problem for 2 weeks. Not even any improvement at all. I am complaining about this. Call Mobile Legends and I want my game to be transferred to customer service and not to Game Center (nick=Tayfun 197) but to (Nick=Tayfun 199). I want this complaint resolved immediately. Have a good day. Have a nice work day.
Post time 2019-8-18 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-7-24 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-7-25 01:58 AM

What.. the cover image on my screen is elongated to a point where it is impossible to distinguish.. Also caused the rest of the thread to be broken.Here is the elongated Alucard lol

Post time 2019-7-24 04:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How can i back up this acc (ivy-)?
I don't remember it vk acc.
Help me please.
Post time 2019-7-24 01:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No feedback on Natalia's 3rd skill revamp? That saddens me
Post time 2019-7-24 01:06 AM | Show all posts
I agree with N5 so much . I picked Gussion and it said I should not go mid and Lesley should go mid .
Post time 2019-7-25 12:55 AM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2019-7-25 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-24 06:07 PM
What.. the cover image on my screen is elongated to a point where it is impossible to distinguish..  ...

weird...on my android and laptop looks fine here. Try remove caches and refresh the browser.

Comments

It's still broken lol. I'll just have to read is on my laptop  Post time 2019-7-25 05:55 AM
Post time 2019-7-27 01:40 AM | Show all posts
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 03:26 PM GMT+8