Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 252|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] Do you want to rank up?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-22 02:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I read on the public chat, all the time HELP ME GET TO EPIC, WHO CAN CARRY ME? etc...
Why do people want to rank up? If its for the rewards at the end of the season, I understand. But if its just to show up or something else, it just doesnt make sense.
Once you change from Grandmaster to epic, the game really begins. You fight against people with main heroes and more than 1000 games. In Legend, the semi pro league starts. There are teams of 2 or 3 players with more than 3000 games (me and my squad). If you reach Mythic, you are done. Mythic is just too hard; pro territory. Why would you wanna fight them?
Imagine playing soccer in the world cup in your national team. I mean it would be awesome, I get it. But you would be the worst player in both teams.
Wouldnt you feel more comfortable playing in your school team? There you can actually do something, and you wouldnt be the worst player. The same applies to e-sports.
Once I reach mythic I usually go back, fast, to Legend, and stay there for the rest of the season. I touch Mythic and soon go back to Legend. So thats my real rank, thats where I should be. Maybe after a couple of thousand games more I will be able to become a steady Mythic.
But you know what? I prefer to play in my second account, now grandmaster. I dont play rank there, just classic. Its so much easier and fun.
Post time 2019-7-22 03:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmm, everyone would have different ideas, different views, different perspectives on why they would want to rank.
some just wanted to brag it to their friends.
Some wanted a chance at the pro league.
Some have a dream to be so good that they'll have a steady income from live streaming their game.
some wanted to be the top player in their server, or even top globals.
and some player just want to play and see how high they will rise.
Post time 2019-7-22 04:06 PM | Show all posts
As @MobiusSeven said, different people have different perspectives.
I do want to reach the professional league as well (max rank Mythic 34) which is still a long shot. If you feel comfortable with your rank, then go for it. Giving yourself a challenge and overcoming it is something that eveyone wants, but everyone has their own pace. Don't stay in the safe zone for too long - go out and experience a harder challenge; and if you fail, just don't make the same mistakes again.
Post time 2019-7-22 04:10 PM | Show all posts
@HoaHoa

Tbh before I reached Mythic 100 for the first time, I've always thought that Mythic 10-50 are considered too OP and good. But after playing for a while against high stars and also global enemies (Wizzking, Twinkletoes, Fabulous Verified squad), I realised how minute my view of the MLBB world is, and how insignificant I am. I am but a speck of dust compared to the enormous stars that these players are. I thought that I was perhaps in the top 30% of MLBB's players but in reality, I'm just slightly above the 50% line in comparison to these monsters with 9k++ rank matches and insane overall win rates of 80 and up.

Seriously, I feel that I'm just a casual typical player compared to these guys. These guys are serious af and they are the real pro league e-sportsmen and women.

That's how my dreams got crumbled instantly.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-13 06:10 AM GMT+8