Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 191|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Please make an auto chess game

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-22 12:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
You made a BR mode and an idle game so time to make auto chess game pls I’d prefer it not be in the MLBB game and separate game as it’s own app. I would try other auto chess but I really want an ML one. Also loving the idle game you made but yeah take your vote everyone
Single Polls, Total 8 Users voted
87.50% (7)
12.50% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-7-22 01:27 AM | Show all posts
i am not a fan of auto chess...but ill support it for the people that like it

Comments

haha, no don't worry you weren't rude or mean whatsoever bro, and stay tuned i think they are gonna try stuff outside asia soon since they also announced esport in NA  Post time 2019-7-22 03:21 PM
I was just saying sorry if I came off mean :( but yeah moonton is doing great and very successful. Just wished the promotion in NA was better tbh  Post time 2019-7-22 11:30 AM
@DPloi thats why i say i support it for the people that would like these kind of games haha  Post time 2019-7-22 06:05 AM
Not everyone has to play it just the ones who want to and I like that ML is making these ML based games. Also because I don’t play ML as much so I want their take on another genre  Post time 2019-7-22 02:03 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-22 09:18 AM | Show all posts
More games mean more income for Moonton which means better development for the game. I'm in i guess.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-22 10:57 AM | Show all posts
it will be refreshing and i kinda like it.
btw i am playing mlbb adventure on a regular basis and its really fun to play. auto chess would be nice addition but need to check its market possibility first.

Comments

TFT is blowing up and people are hooked. MLA is fun just started yesterday. In my opinion I think they should develop a beta version soon while the hype is still high.  Post time 2019-7-22 11:28 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-22 11:34 AM | Show all posts
It already exist but not globally, for now it is still in early phase and can be play using Malaysia VPN. The name is "Magic Chess"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-18 02:05 AM GMT+8