Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 459|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] [Serious Problem] I always join the wrong server in matches. UPDATE!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-21 11:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ayylmao2317 at 2019-8-2 11:58 PM

Hi I am from NA server, and I always get queued on the Asia server when I get into matches. I see Asian teammates and my ping is high, so obviously I am in the wrong server, because I asked my teammates if they are in Asia, and they said yes.

Keep in mind that I do not use any VPN of some sort, GPS location spoofer or anything.

The server list settings on the account tab of my profile does NOTHING at all. I tried for at least half an hour today, trying to switch servers, and fix this absurd , dumb, bug.

I seriously hope someone will help me, because ML's customer support is terrible.

COMMENTS NOW HAS PAGE 2

Edit: NOW I JOIN THE EU SERVER WTF
Post time 2019-7-21 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Hello ayylmao2317, good day to you !

as far as i know , if u want to join Asia Server you must have to use a VPN sir.

Comments

some of my friends from NA server using VPN, so everytime they want to play with me they are gonna invite me then. I suggest that you must try to installed a VPN in your Phone sir. Have Fun :)  Post time 2019-7-21 12:30 PM
Post time 2019-7-21 01:12 PM | Show all posts
may i know your location, country, your nick and server id?
need to clarify some things first.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-21 09:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-8-8 09:38 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-7-21 01:12 PM
may i know your location, country, your nick and server id?
need to clarify some things first.

San Diego, California, United States, ChicharonNiMangJuan, I forgot my server id but the name's pretty unique anyways.

「SATANAS」 replied at 2019-7-21 12:26 PM
Hello ayylmao2317, good day to you !

as far as i know , if u want to join Asia Server you must have ...

No, the problem is, I don't have any VPN installed on my phone, and yet I kept joining the Asia server, even though I live in the US. It makes my matches really laggy.

Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2019-7-21 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-8-8 09:39 PM

i have this exact same problem, it started about a week ago. i tried asking for help in game twice but they wont respond other than im not allowed to change servers.

i created the account in the U.S and regularly play with my filipino girlfriend. i went over to Ph for a few days and played some games there then flew back and had no issues for a week and then suddenly whenever i host a game on my tablet, it launches me into a Ph server. the work round i have is i stary a lobby on my phone (which still connects me to U.S and then login on my tablet and it keeps me in the U.S lobby. I live in fremont california and when i view leaderboards, they are on the U.S servers

my account name is Kyruel and the account number is 463388315

i also do not have a vpn, both the tablet and phone have location services turned on and when i gps my location in the game menu, it correctly identifies my location

Comments

what was you're Game ID ? and Server ?  Post time 2019-7-23 02:15 PM
Post time 2019-7-22 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Maybe NA server is full. Idk. Just guessing.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-22 12:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-7-22 12:35 AM
Maybe NA server is full. Idk. Just guessing.

It can't be full since my friends can play on the NA server at that time.
Post time 2019-7-22 08:44 AM | Show all posts
prayers for you
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-18 07:33 AM GMT+8