Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 227|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] [Assasin/Fighter] Alprio, The Mechanoid

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-21 02:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Darkflamecas at 2019-7-21 02:37 AM

Role: Assasin/Fighter
Name: Alprio
Type: CC, Damage
"Death comes from above."
                                        ~Alprio
Intro Appearance: A jet flies pasts the screen and as it turns back, it crashes onto the ground and transforms into Katripe who slashes the air with his swords.
"To murder those who hid in shadows, that is my purpose."

Skin Ideas:
The Mechanoid
Future Soldier
Corrupted machine

Story:
Alprio was once used as a weapon of war within the X timeline.
His project was dubbed the "Shifter's Might" Program. Where various subjects were either voluntarily subjected to brutal nanite infections that slowly changed the composition of their bodies from cells to metal.
The program was the most successful protocal as the subjects became highly durable and agile, surpassing normal human troop capabilities easily as well as shift their forms into weapons of mass destruction.

Sadly due to their successfulness the enemies targetted as one of their main goals to destroy. And on one faithful day, the enemy created and sent a spy to install a computer virus that corrupted and turned half of the shifters on themselves. Effectively destroying everyone nearby when the chaos started.
Alprio barely survived as his memory banks were spared from the damage. But his family and friends had all died violently, their cries forever etched into his mind. They had suffered the experiments for nothing.
The program was shut down immediately following the events thought the professor who saved him, Rodex, decided to keep him as a personal bodyguard. From then on, Alprio worked without flaws and became inconceivable good at his job and had an intense hatred for those who worked in the dark. [Ninja's, spies blah blah blah]
Now that a gateway has been found, Alprio would be one of the first expedition teams to enter the Land of Dawn. And without the control of Rodnex, he might slaughter some assasins on an uncontrollable impulse.
But who cares?

Some rough stats at level 1:
Hp: 1878
Movement speed: 290
Physical attack: 200
Attack speed: 1.04
Magic defense: 18
Physical defense: 20

Passive Ability:Infused nanites
When an enemy is hit by Alprio's attacks they gain a stack of "Nanite infusement". The stacks last for 4s each [dissapers one by one] and has no effect until the 10th stack.
When 6 stacks are acheived the nanites activate and burrow into the enemy, disabling 20% of their defenses and dealing 3% of their current hp as true damage 4 times over 4s. Enemies with the activated stack would have a visual effect showing [swarm-like patterns surround them.] after the damage is dealt, a "Recollection" icon lasting 5s appears above the enemy. Using a skill against the marked heroes allows you to regen 50% of the damage dealt by the passive as health.
The passive has 2 separated CD. 5s for the nanite activation and 15s for the regen. [It is shown visually to the player too. When unavaliable the stacks would be red in colour. If able, green.] The CD only applies on already affected enemy heroes.

(A DPS passive with survivability kit. Since the CD only applies to a single already affected hero it means you can inflict that passive on everyone at different times to keep regening.)
Extra notes:There are separate CDs that are annoying to keep track off. Also requires a lot of stacks.

==================

Skill 1: Cyber drive [Flicker,Buff]
CD:7s
"Engaging turbo"
Alprio dashes forwards, dealing 60[+70% Physical Power]Physical Damage to affected units. While dashing he becomes invulnurable temporarily.When dashing forwards pass an enemy his trajectory curves around them slightly and the range also increases slightly. A maximum of a 90degree curve can be made [when dashing at the side of an enemy. direct dashing only moves you forwards.] and when it happens the damage, and stack, is dealt twice.

--------->
lo           
l            
    /\                 
l            
Cast direction         
Multiple curves can be achieved when curving pass multiple heroes.

(A mobile damage skill that produces decent damage if used right. Also since the skill is AOE, more turns means more area damage and mores stacks. Also a strong engaging skill.)
Extra notes: To pull of multiple turns requires absolute luck or skill. Also makes it practically impossible to judge where u would land.

==================

Skill 2: Hyper Enchancement[Buff,CC]
CD:10s
"Amplifiying and rerouting system power"
Alprio engages assault form, stunning enemies in a small area for 1s as it activates. Assault form increases attack  and movement speed by 20/30/40% and every 5 hits is a guranteed crit. He also gains a shield that can block 100/200/300(+80% Physical Power)points of damage but losses 20% of his defenses. Leaving assault mode on for more than 5s causes Alprio to "overheat". Steadily making him lose another [max]10% of his defenses and lifesteal efficiency over another 5s. Though at this stage his attacks are amplified by another 10% and every strike deals AOE damage and has a .3s stun.

If Alprio dies with this skill on he explodes in a huge area, dealing 100(+40%Physical Power) Physical damage to all enemies within range.
(A stats exchanging skill for agressive pushing.)
Extra notes:Has severe reductions on survivability in return for a devastating  damaging ability though it allows you to be killed quickly. Best to use with cc capable teammates.

==================

Ult skill: Shifter's Flight [Peel (cause i dunno what suits it),CC]
CD:40s
"Engaging target"
Prepare for some info lol
Alprio transforms into a jet. For 4s he speeds up on the ground before taking off. If his taking off procedure is interrupted he explodes, dealing 90(+80% Physical Power) Physical Damage and stunning himself and the enemies for 1.5s.
After a successful lift off he will maintain a high speed above the map and gain vision [himself only] of  all enemies. Crashing into the map edges immediately triggers the explosion. Alprio can only maintain flight for a maximum of 20s and while airborne all enemies gets an "target" warning above their heads. After 20s Alprio would slowly descend and slow down to normal walking speeds. A successful landing decreases the CD by 20s.

While airborne, only projectile CCs can hit you to cause the explosion and turrets can't target you. If there is an uninterrupted flight, Alprio can "Pick up" an enemy hero by flying over them. While flying pass, the S2 icon would change to a pick up option. Tapping the skill while in range would "Capture" an enemy hero and immediately start a crash landing phase.

For the next 2.5s the jet would rapidly descend to the ground. When it hits, the enemy hero would fall out and be stunned for 3s as you revert to human form. Crash landing creates a trail of fire that deals 40(+80% Physical Power) Physical Damage every 1.5s and lasts for 4s.Hitting an enemy while crashlanding causes every enemy and Katripe to be stunned for 3s though the fire trail would become a zone of fire that deals the same damage to all enemies within range.

While in flight, Alprio can tap the ult button to trigger the "Crashland phase" immediately and reduce the CD by 10s.

(One of the most terrifying skills ever. At the hands of a skilled player, no squishy would stand a chance as they are picked off one by one from their safe places and slained)

Extra notes:One of the hardest skills to master. Requires almost fanny level reflexs in order to grab enemies away. Also extremely easy to waste with all of the factors required to utilize it.

==================

Quotes:
Great, another mission.
In-game:
I hope this world is free of schemers.
I owe the Professor my life and my sanity.
I am what i am made off, no sugarcoating that.

When any assasin class heroes are on the other team:
DIEDIEDIE!
RETURN TO YOUR GRAVE!
When any assasin class heroes are on the same team:
Humph...peasent.
Don't piss me off.
Death :
Stop the screams...
The pain is too much...

Authors notes:
One of my first few concept ideas that i haven't typed out until now just so that i can get the balancing somewhat right. Would love feedback on this ^^

Alprio

Alprio

Jet

Jet
Post time 2019-7-21 03:48 AM | Show all posts
The design concept of this hero would really stand out in the game...ngl
 Author| Post time 2019-7-21 06:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-21 03:48 AM
The design concept of this hero would really stand out in the game...ngl

Thx ! XD
I thought about this concept after getting plagued by Johnson's in lower ranks a while ago.
Just hope the skill set is balanced enough to not be too op lol
Post time 2019-7-21 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2019-7-21 06:21 PM
Thx ! XD
I thought about this concept after getting plagued by Johnson's in lower ranks a while ag ...

I mean its overall just a concept...if its not balanced and lets say the devs decide to use this suggestion it would definitley get balanced out
 Author| Post time 2019-7-21 07:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-21 06:57 PM
I mean its overall just a concept...if its not balanced and lets say the devs decide to use this su ...

After a period of OPness or Under poweredness of course xD
But yeah. it's just that while creating the concept I try not to make the idea too op from the start or anything.
Post time 2019-7-21 10:05 PM | Show all posts
That has got to be one of the most creative ultimates I've ever seen. Gatotkaca + Johnson + Kaja, all in one.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-22 01:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-21 10:05 PM
That has got to be one of the most creative ultimates I've ever seen. Gatotkaca + Johnson + Kaja, al ...

Thx!
Now that u said it I just realized that it was similar to 3 heroes at once
Only though it was similar to Johnson but it seems not just him.
Good eye u got xD
Post time 2019-7-22 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Hehe. Still, it's quite an ultimate. How fast can he travel while in the air btw? Is it as fast as Johnson or Fanny? Cuz that would be op.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-22 10:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-22 08:12 AM
Hehe. Still, it's quite an ultimate. How fast can he travel while in the air btw? Is it as fast as J ...

Somewhere between.
It wouldn't be too op though cause it means that it would be super hard to control and grab enemies in time
Post time 2019-7-22 11:08 AM | Show all posts
very cool hero concept.
at first i thought his ultimate is similar to Aldous ultimate but it is entirely different one. i really like this Ultimate. i have one question, can he fly above wall or he hit wall just like jhonson? very cool concept btw. please submit this thread link to in game cs as a suggestion.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-19 05:19 PM GMT+8