Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2894|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[New Hero Incoming] Lylia the Little Witch

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-21 12:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-7-21 02:14 AM

The Little Witch

The conflict between Black Magic and White Magic has never stopped in Magic Academy. Why is Magic Academy run by White Magic? When the talented girl goes back, what will happen in Magic Academy? Want to know? Check Lylia's comics in-game and find out the answers! Booming will never be as fun as her!

Lylia will be available on July 23. Hero cost 32,000BP or 599 Diamonds (30% off during launch week) and also avail her School Idol skin which cost 269 Diamonds (30% off during launch week)

Passive Skill - Angry Gloom

Lylia gets power from Shadow Crystal, increasing her Movement Speed by 15%. Each time she upgrades "Shadow Crystal", she will increase her Movement Speed by extra 5%. Lylia can use Shadow Crystal to provoke Glooms and upgrade this skill. Up to 5. The higher the level, the higher the damage dealt by provoked Glooms.
1st Skill - Magic Shockwave

Lylia releases an attack wave ahead, dealing 250(+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies on the path.

"Magic Shockwave" will provoke a Gloom on the path, dealing damage to enemies around him.
2nd Skill - Shadow Energy

Lylia summons a Gloom to the designated area, dealing 120(+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemies in the area and slowing them 40%. Lasts 1.5s.

Gloom can be provoked by "Magic Shockwave" and "Shadow Crystal" and deal 240(+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies around. Each time Lylia upgrades "Shadow Crystal", the damage dealt by provoked Gloom will increase 50% up to 200%

Ultimate Skill - Black Shoes
Lylia immediately returns to the position where the Black Shoe was 4s ago and stacks max times to use "Angry Gloom", increasing her Movement Speed by 40%. Lasts 2s.

Lylia.png

Related collections:

Post time 2019-7-21 01:51 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for this ,.
let me share this ..
Post time 2019-8-11 08:39 PM | Show all posts
I guess i don't like Lunox anymore.. now i like Lylia
Post time 2019-7-24 02:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Post time 2019-8-8 07:49 AM | Show all posts
she is just broken I used her so much in rank but now she is permanent banned
Post time 2019-10-11 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Your GT-2000 can be found in females 2A, N, & Deborah widths throughout styles 6-12 along with to locate Deborah & Chaussures Balenciaga boutique https://www.holdsneaker.com/balenciaga-c-66.html online 4E widths throughout styles 8-13. Your Adrenaline can be found in females 2A, N along with Deborah widths throughout styles 6-12 along with to locate Deborah & 2E widths throughout styles 8-13.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-21 03:59 AM GMT+8