Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 417|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Mood] Love triangle

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-20 09:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was never happy nor satisfied with the ship of layla and clint...and never will be....layla is my fav.hero..and talking about her...layla is sweet innocent but aggressive kinda girl...who is really determined and focus on her duties...if i could describe with characters from other movies..she will be the bunny from zootopia...alita ....repunzel from tangled..like u knw i hope u get it ..not so cute nor not so agrressive jst in the middle....where else clint...he seems like who is all in love with himself...he doesnt knw how to appreciate other..he is all about himself.that kinda guy...for example the guy in the movie sleeping beauty....
      According to me.... u knw who's perfect for layla...granger....granger is like one of those guy who doesnt care about love and all and very ...very aggressive and silent....but also has a soft spot for love...at first a girl like layla would never like such a criminal..but will slowly start to hv some affection for him....he doesnt show he cares for her but he does care  for her...so wat do u think of my story????
Post time 2019-7-21 11:25 AM | Show all posts
i always preach this,

STOP SHIPPING HEROES OF SAME ROLE! It is because when it happen, you can't used it both on one match, or at least not a good combination. And the couple skins gonna be wasted.

Layla & Clint is a total failure. Zilong & Freya, its just ok but still very less chances people gonna put 2 fighters together on a game. Therefore couples of same roles is a big no-no for me.

Though i'm dislike the pairing of Gusion & Lesley (Gusion & Guin is the perfect match), but they shined brightest among all couples, we see plenty of Gusion & Lesley together on a game. Haya & Kagura is not bad too (just a little buff to Kagura and they will shine again), and Alu & Miya is err no comment.

The only couples that is badly need to happen is a Tank & MM. Because we all know MM needs Tank for protection during farming and dealing damage. Therefore for sure both gonna be picked most of the time and their couple skins gonna be sold like hotcakes.
Post time 2019-7-20 10:07 PM | Show all posts
You want Layla to be shipped with Granger instead of Clint?

I don't really care about shipping of heroes but don't Clint and Layla have couple skins? I think that's why it'll be hard for Layla to leave Clint .

Anyways, I do agree with Granger being very aggressive and we tend to see criminals who end up falling in love with innocent girls. For example Aladdin and Jasmine. So I do agree with you. Good job!
 Author| Post time 2019-7-20 10:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
aminelach replied at 2019-7-20 10:07 PM
You want Layla to be shipped with Granger instead of Clint?

I don't really care about shi ...

If u talk about valentines skins..wats the big deal...if a girl fall in love with a guy..she can also cancel her marriage with her fiance on wedding day....:)....maybe they could make a love triangle skin..updating layla's valentines...which looks really dull as compared to other valentines skin...besides there is love triangle in valentines day too
Post time 2019-7-20 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Yeah clint and laylas personalities don’t fit whatsoever...but who knows, maybe granger doesn’t have a soft spot for love
 Author| Post time 2019-7-20 10:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-20 10:20 PM
Yeah clint and laylas personalities don’t fit whatsoever...but who knows, maybe granger doesn’t ha ...

How do u knw...did u ever talk to him???:)
Post time 2019-7-20 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Syl1999 replied at 2019-7-20 10:54 PM
How do u knw...did u ever talk to him???:)

Thats why i say maybe....nobody knows
Post time 2019-7-21 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Wow that's deep.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-21 05:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-20 11:08 PM
Thats why i say maybe....nobody knows

Yeah like they r real people...
Post time 2019-7-21 07:20 PM | Show all posts
"Beauty and the Beast"
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 04:00 PM GMT+8