Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7739|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] UNITY 2017 CLIENT VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-20 03:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Is this official by moonton? because there is no sign update on original server

fbgbgf.png

This is the link

fregreg.png

I just want a confirmation,im scared if this the third party app and it my account got ban.

Post time 2019-7-20 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
If you have any questions about the unity version, please check out this thread as you can find everything you need to know about the unity version

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2019-7-20 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Nice! I think i am going to try it out.
Post time 2019-7-20 04:51 PM | Show all posts
its in beta stage. thats why not official yet.
if you wanna try it, follow that link mentioned above.
Post time 2019-7-20 09:20 PM | Show all posts
yeah try it out. It's REALLY GREAT, I got a huge performance boost compared to the old client. They really mean it when they say that the loading time will be faster, and it is VERY fast. I was surprised by just how fast the loading screen and the loading time to enter the battlefield and the performance boost is really incredible like my phone just turned into a freaking s10 from all of a sudden ahahhaha xD. I was lagging if I turned on the high frame rate and high graphics but now it's buttery smooth, and the number of "laylas" that I was able to spawn in practice mode increased significantly, then I tried to kill all of 'em at once but it didn't make the game lag at all, I usually get lag whenever I spawn many laylas then killed 'em.
-Just to remind you that if you want to install the new client, you need to delete the current mobile legends game and then you can install the new client, and btw you need to download internal resources from 0%/from the start, but it's WORTH IT trust me.
Post time 2019-7-20 10:02 PM | Show all posts
I heard it's VERY VERY smooth compared to the old client so go check it out . I'm gonna wait for the official version instead of the beta though
Post time 2019-7-20 10:53 PM | Show all posts
I think I will wait till the official launch.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-21 04:11 PM GMT+8