Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 10017|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Share] The Unity version: everything you should know

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-19 08:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2019-7-19 10:12 PM

important: please read everything carefully as you will know the risks and benefits you'll be getting by downloading the client.

So what exactly is the unity version?

The Unity version (or better said Unity 2017) doesn't seem like a big deal...like what will it do anyway?
so what you should know about the new unity version is that the game will be much smoother as before this may include
- Less FPS drops
- Faster loading
- high frame rate mode supported for more devices
- more background stability
- and it could also provide more support for lower end devices (however i do recommend still playing on higher end devices of course)

so now that you know the benefits of downloding this there are also some downsides that you may wanna be aware of.
The client is in a early stage so things may not work as you expect it does, crashes, bugs and such things are for now still being worked on so please keep that in mind you decide to install it

Things you should know while installing the unity version.

as you are installing the client DO NOT remove the original game from your device, let the unity version override the original version. otherwise it could result in your account getting banned.

if the unity version does not override on the current version, there are 2 solutions to it
1) check carefully if your device support 32 Bit or 64 Bit as you'll need the right version for it to work
2) reinstall the current version FULLY, so completely with resources and all. and then try to download the unity version after you completely redownloaded the current version

if you'd wish to try it out and accept all the risks, you can download them here
64 Bit version
32 Bit version

if you have more questions please reply this thread and i'll gladly assist you further
thanks for reading and have a good day

cheers

Author| Post time 2019-8-12 02:35 PM | Show all posts
KomaRR replied at 2019-8-12 02:19 PM
The link doesn't work. Can someone improve it or provide a new one?

Will edit once i get a new link
 Author| Post time 2019-7-26 12:29 AM | Show all posts
DBTK replied at 2019-7-25 11:43 PM
I tried both version, the 32 bits and 64 bits one. But still, when i override it in my current cli ...

I strongly recommend you to wait for the official release in that case, if however there is a solution for this ill keep you updated
Post time 2019-7-25 11:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-23 10:51 PM
No official announcements yet, i am assuming myself that it might take some time as the unity vers ...

I tried both version, the 32 bits and 64 bits one. But still, when i override it in my current client, it's always "App not installed." What should I do?
Post time 2019-7-20 12:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I know that Unity 2017. is more stable and good for this, but isn’t 2019. or at least 2018. a better choice, since it offers more things to do, and supports better plugins for the engine, MLBB has unique style of art in the game, it would be handy to have some of those features in engine, but however it ends, its a lot better since Unity is lighter engine and its easier to manipulate stuff inside of it, people say its bad because its more open than any other engine, but only thing that Unity needs, are good devs, I hope Moonton will now pay more attention on networking and issues about matchmaking system and stuff like that, I mean it’s easier to fix it now because it doesn’t require that much coding to be fixed, but overall really good engine
 Author| Post time 2019-7-20 03:29 PM | Show all posts
LilDaya replied at 2019-7-20 12:24 PM
I know that Unity 2017. is more stable and good for this, but isn’t 2019. or at least 2018. a bette ...

Glad that you support it mate!
Post time 2019-7-20 11:02 PM | Show all posts
What about x86 version? Need it for emulator.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-20 11:11 PM | Show all posts
JLicious replied at 2019-7-20 11:02 PM
What about x86 version? Need it for emulator.

x86 should be the 64 bit version
Post time 2019-7-21 04:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-20 11:11 PM
x86 should be the 64 bit version

x86 = 32bit
x64 = 64bit
 Author| Post time 2019-7-21 04:56 PM | Show all posts

my bad, thanks for correcting
Post time 2019-7-22 08:25 PM | Show all posts
Hey where can we report bug for the Unity Version I've got a lot of bugs to report!
 Author| Post time 2019-7-22 10:14 PM | Show all posts
aquahellz6 replied at 2019-7-22 08:25 PM
Hey where can we report bug for the Unity Version I've got a lot of bugs to report!

Hello,
Bug reports would be greatly appreciated, while mentioning the bugs please also write down the following info so we can note the bug down

- ingame Nickname
- game id number
- server id number
- device model
- game version
- Device os
- screenshot of the problem
- date when occured
Post time 2019-7-23 01:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What if i want to roll back to normal one, should i need to unstall this new client and download and install from play store
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-23 02:13 AM GMT+8