Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 239|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Skin Event, No Chance On Winning on First Try?!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-19 06:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jayar3217 at 2019-7-19 06:15 PM

Like the 10 Dias, Lucky Box, Lucky Spin, ETC
I think that it has no chance on winning in first try, Even Though it says "CHANCE OF WINNING", How MANY Percentage does it give a SKIN
Post time 2019-7-19 06:24 PM | Show all posts
There is no true luck in ML. Everything is programmed. If youre hoping to win any epic skin on first try on any event, it is impossible. You just need to spend some more diamonds again and again and you will be fine.
Post time 2019-7-19 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Well i do remember getting my recall effect (light & dark) in the first try and also minotaurs elite skin at 100 dias so there is luck involved but these are just chances
Post time 2019-7-20 11:18 AM | Show all posts
The chances of getting skins in these events are as close to 0.001% in the first try. And for the lucky box event it is 0%.
Post time 2019-7-20 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Well, I got Athena Asamiya for 120 dias, and Gusion's Venom for 80 dias (though I don't have Gusion). But on Clint's Badminton, I spent 160 dias and still don't get the skin (I gave up and stick with Sun 'n Sand). My friend got Karrie's Jester for 100 dias and Valir's Shikigami for 90 dias but he spent 200+ dias on Angela's and Gusion's Venom and still don't get them.

The fun fact is, me and my friend got those skins while we don't have the heroes. Clint, is my most played mm, and my friend also already have Angela and Gusion. Maybe that's why we don't get the skins? Does anyone have the same experience?
Post time 2019-7-21 10:31 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-20 12:26 PM
Well, I got Athena Asamiya for 120 dias, and Gusion's Venom for 80 dias (though I don't have Gusion) ...

Your statement in the last paragraph there makes a lot of sense. I always get skins for heroes I don't have in lucky spin (Lapu-Lapu, Karina) or heroes that I quit playing (Karrie) but I never get the ones I want (Chang'e). I did get desparate and spent a lot of tickets on Alpha's basic skin, and I got it before reaching my last spin with the amount of tickets I have left.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-23 06:50 PM GMT+8