Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 529|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Full Map of Land of Dawn

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-19 01:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick post, I was wondering where I could find the full picture of the Land of Dawn map that the ML Devs revealed in EPICON 2019. I'm really interested in the lore behind everything.

But the map does contradict some of the events in my story, Mortals, though I can make do with an alternate universe.

I was surprised with a lot of the placements of the mentioned places in all the heroes' lores. For example, I thought Laboratory 1718 was on another planet, but it's just located on a remote island in an ocean to the west. I wouldn't have thought Hilda was from the north as well, since her story is about the Megalith Wastelands, so I would logically think it's near a desert, but no.

Nonetheless, I still want to look at the full map, cause it really does intrigue me. Sadly I can't show the raw picture since it's way too big for my user group.
Post time 2019-7-19 02:31 PM | Show all posts
same here. i think it will be very soon as new game engine already in beta and things looking great so far. i knew you would be so happy and some of your story needs to be reflected in game to be honest.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-19 02:45 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-19 02:31 PM
same here. i think it will be very soon as new game engine already in beta and things looking great  ...

haha, I love to read lore after all. A story that can bring the whole world of ML together would be such a great thing to see
Post time 2019-7-20 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-19 02:45 PM
haha, I love to read lore after all. A story that can bring the whole world of ML together would b ...

true indeed. also your stories are creative too.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-21 09:46 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-20 07:02 AM
true indeed. also your stories are creative too.

Thank you! :) I have a lot of things planned, so please read it when you have time
Post time 2019-7-22 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-21 09:46 PM
Thank you! :) I have a lot of things planned, so please read it when you have time

sure.
i can suggest one more thing.
since all of your work is very unique.
please make a catalog post in every month if possible to put all of your thread links done by that specific month. plus did you see our mod recruitment thread here?
 Author| Post time 2019-7-22 11:44 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-22 11:15 AM
sure.
i can suggest one more thing.
since all of your work is very unique.

Like an index for all my posts of that month? Would that include both my hero concepts and stories?
And yes, I have seen the mod recruitment thread. I actually commented on it that I'm not applying since I have other things to worry about. It's not really an easy task to fondle around the website for 3-4 hours a day. I tried joining last year when I was still new (i think i got a position, someone did message me in Discord telling me to do some stuff) but in the end I never did it. Shows that I don't have the responsibility for this.
Post time 2019-7-23 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-22 11:44 AM
Like an index for all my posts of that month? Would that include both my hero concepts and stories ...

You are most welcome and ya i mean that. Just 1 thread of index every month.
Because not always we have time or sometime we skip without knowing the thread.
Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-18 12:55 AM GMT+8