Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1407|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Requesting permission to sell one equipment without gold penalty.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-17 11:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
According to the situation we need to change equipment especially when our team loses the winning advantages and a change in equipment becomes a must. But to do this is a pain as it has gold penalty, the losing team never hav enough gold for this setup and changing equipment combining with low farm rate makes it worse. I hereby request the developers to kindly look forward to my request to atleast allow us to sell one equipment without gold penalty. Just one equipment without penalty.
Post time 2019-7-17 12:26 PM | Show all posts
This might be controversial but not really unacceptable. But this is how fair moba works & lets hear other opinions too. You never know, even if your towers are all destroyed there can still be epic comeback. At the end, it depends on understanding team mates too. If this will be added, there shud be some more conditions to activate like, your team can sell one item without penalty when all your towers are destroyed.
Post time 2019-7-17 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Actually this is a good idea, but it can also backfire to the losing team. The winning team can also change items as they like and make it become worse for the losing team.
Post time 2019-7-17 03:00 PM | Show all posts
in my opinion, it would be VERY good to add this. if its 1 item without pentalty and it would be great because it would stimulate people to build based on the situation and not just use their own build constantly
Post time 2019-7-17 03:05 PM | Show all posts
this might create some issue.
first of all you are free to change your build anytime because of no penalty. so people will test build in game(rank) instead of ai or classic.
there is a reason why it does not support like that.so that everyone eill get an equal chance and fair one.
otherwise in late adc will start building 3+ bod and blood wings just for an example.
Post time 2019-7-17 04:46 PM | Show all posts
this idea can be both good and bad i guess.. hahahaa xD
 Author| Post time 2019-7-17 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gunslinger03 at 2019-7-17 10:52 PM

Its just one item, just one. Penalty will increase the more we use it. I have one more suggestions, it will be balanced if gold cost increase if we attempt to buy a same equipment.
Post time 2019-7-18 01:15 AM | Show all posts
if this happen, many strategies will come. not only when you are at disadvantage stage.
1 thing i think as of now. all team can build immortality by first item. then if 5 mates had it.
you can initiate a 5 man clash, and when its done. no matter what the outcome is you can
immediately sell the immortality then buy the one that you build instead.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-18 01:35 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2019-7-18 01:15 AM
if this happen, many strategies will come. not only when you are at disadvantage stage.
1 thing i th ...

They can do that only once

Comments

If they build immortal first they wont hav enough damage output to farm or fight. It doesn't matter.  Post time 2019-7-19 03:54 AM
yup. that's why they used that in early game. if they clash early game with immortals. they got high advantage in the enemy that doesn't have immortals.  Post time 2019-7-18 04:31 AM
Post time 2019-7-21 03:51 PM | Show all posts
You should always be penalized for selling items. Maybe if you got like 5% more gold back on each piece of equipment you sell could work, but I think you should never get 100% gold back. You shouldn't be able to change your build mid game with no penalty. If you're that far behind where you have to sell an item for another then you probably can't get enough of a buff from that 1 item anyway to make a difference.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-21 12:02 AM GMT+8