Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 315|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] question & request

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-19 10:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Crisis at 2019-7-19 10:01 PM

I have some question/request about this forum, don't know talk at here or 'talking about forum', but since there many people here include there more question than talking this forum, so... as for the category, don't know if Query or request

1. enable promote threat
     most of us only view what new and ignore the past threat. so to give 'view' to our past threat, a 'promote' moving them to the first (new), but add 'promote' icon that this threat is a past threat. but I doubt anyone wants to read a past threat

2. creative exchange and heroes
     moonton take many heroes from hero suggestions in forum as what BD007 said, that many hero... from 1000+ hero concept, who have they taken? or whose that lucky hero (I mean, all of them) that have been chosen. and how long it took for new heroes in advance server?

3. between two gear in one slot
     we always set the gear before starting the game, but what if we need another different gear. let take this... (1.1) this is my build that I set, but there is Esmeralda at the enemy so I need to buy deadly blade. I buy deadly blade as my fourth gear exchange for windtalker. after buy deadly blade, I want straight to scarlet phantom but the build order... always have to pre-buy the gear everytime. so my request, if buy one side of the gear, move on and buy the next gear (1.2). and also, possible to pre-buy item then the complete version for later? (1.3)

4. hero tip at loading screen
     notice that at the loading screen there is a tip from other/pro players about the hero. the only hero I notice are 2 tips for Argus and 1 for granger. there must be more than they 2...

5. survey new hero
     when they announced the new hero, we will give preview of what they look like include which is cooler. but before that, possible a vote which hero next. take there 3 heroes. we wil vote which hero that will come out next. and after vote the hero, vote the design. (include describe/show skill, all heroes have different skill after all)

there more question but i forgot about them... what is it again... well... i'll store it on the next threat when it come to my head.

no.4

no.4

no.3

no.3

no.5

no.5
Post time 2019-7-20 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iri at 2019-7-20 03:32 PM

3. Wait, I think it's already there since... I don't know, since MLBB started? We can set priority on item we need. With that, we can buy any parts of the item and complete it later. The new UI of item shop also makes it easier since we can set priority on the part unlike before.
Here's an example :
Screenshot_20190720-144151_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
When I use Harley, I buy Mystic Container early for a bit of sustain so I don't need to recall very often, and straight to Calamity Reaper. After that, I usually completing Mystic Container into Consentrated Energy or set priority to other items.

BTW, I think this is the common knowledge on MLBB. My advice, try to buy item in the shop manually instead setting a gear. Because we don't know what item that enemies would use. Especially when you use Tank. Tanks need to adjust enemy heroes and also to their gears. And 3 gears actually don't enough to counter any enemies. Another example, you set 3 gears for Argus. And I don't see any magical defense on your gear. What if you fight against a mage in your lane? I guess you'll go to other lane. But what if enemy uses 2 mages formation on top and bot? You'll go midlane? Or you confused? No need if you buy items manually. You can buy any magical defense first so you can sustain longer in the battlefield. And you can sell it later and complete your build.

Well, just try it, maybe you can't adjust at first since you usually buy the items automatically. But if you do it more and more, you'll get used to it, just like me. I once try to set the gear to buy items automatically, but I don't know, I can't follow my already set gears, I keep going to the item shop and trying to buy something else, because I just feel comfortable to buy item manually
Post time 2019-7-20 01:12 AM | Show all posts
1. there is option already. its called use magic. located on the bottom right corner(use pc version). you can bump your own thread with forum currency. or can ask any mods.
2. its not entirely copy the concept rather than use the skill set or part of the concept hero.
3. it might create some confusion and problem but still logical.
4. agreed.
5. totally agreed.

thanks for your valuable feedback.

Comments

question for 1: is there limit how much we can buy the card stuff? buying bump card and promote a thread but it said that all of it has been sold out.  Post time 2019-7-23 07:00 PM
Post time 2019-7-21 10:27 PM | Show all posts
I was really confused reading the first one. I thought you wanted to promote 'threats', like insults or warning. Then I realised you were trying to spell 'thread'.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-23 11:22 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-20 01:12 AM
1. there is option already. its called use magic. located on the bottom right corner(use pc version) ...

question for 1: is there limit how much we can buy the card stuff? buying bump card and promote a thread but it said that all of it has been sold out.

tho I reply again thought that if reply in comment = no notification.
and last... can I ask a request? bump my past threat about this 'zhask buff suggent' on suggention. request privately or can ask in any thread?
Post time 2019-7-24 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Crisis replied at 2019-7-23 11:22 PM
question for 1: is there limit how much we can buy the card stuff? buying bump card and promote a  ...

ya i can bump your thread post link.
and i will ask supervisor to make them available again.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-25 07:51 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-24 07:32 AM
ya i can bump your thread post link.
and i will ask supervisor to make them available again.

ok, thank you. need the link too?
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=71022&extra=

as for card return (include other forum updates if there are), does it took more than months?
Post time 2019-7-25 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Crisis replied at 2019-7-25 07:51 PM
ok, thank you. need the link too?
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=710 ...

i bumped your thread. and i don't understand about card system.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-20 03:10 AM GMT+8