Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 308|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Protection not activating

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-15 06:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hello..good day...i just want to ask regarding the Star Protection Card...isn't it that, once the protection fragments had been exchange, it is automatically ready for use, but why is it that mine does not automatically activated..i have lost 3 stars already...so sad...hope you can help me...tnxssss
Post time 2019-7-15 06:12 PM | Show all posts
hello,
the star protection can be used in trio's and 5 queue only, you can read its description in the lobby and make sure if its a trio/5Q star protection or a soloQ star protection by clicking on the star protection icon in the lobby itself
Post time 2019-7-15 06:13 PM | Show all posts
are you playing alone or how ? the star protection card is only valid if you form a team of 3 friends playing together. must be in a team of at least 3 from your friend list.

if playing solo it is not count.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-15 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Well yes I did..it's a 3- 5 player card...and all my games are 5v5 rank mode of course..
Post time 2019-7-15 08:17 PM | Show all posts
undergeared replied at 2019-7-15 07:42 PM
Well yes I did..it's a 3- 5 player card...and all my games are 5v5 rank mode of course..

yeah but you have to invite 2 or 4 people in your lobby and play the match togheter, going solo makes the card invalid and it won't be used to protect your star
Post time 2019-7-15 11:49 PM | Show all posts
you need to play 3 man or 5 man team.
plus previous star fragment can not be used in current event. i tried.
Post time 2019-7-16 04:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Protection is not gonna work for you.
You are undergeared. :(
 Author| Post time 2019-7-16 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-7-19 12:22 PM

...wahehehe...thanks for the enlightenment..so i really am undergeared™...hehehe..see you in game...

Protection Card not working?i

s there a bug about this...how does the protection card function anyway (i got it from the event)? do i have to form my own team for it to function and activate? i lost 4 stars already....

Post time 2019-7-16 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-7-16 03:52 PM

Another thread about it, means you guys never search it before you make thread.

The answer is simple. That proctection card is only for 3 and 5 party. which means it NOT work if you play solo

Edit: I just realized that you are the one who made this thread https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
What's wrong? have you tried trio or full team? didnt it work?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-24 04:25 AM GMT+8