Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 548|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] Game Player Report Email

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-15 04:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear DEV, just would like to share some bug with you all. if you ever report any players during the game no matter rank / classic, sometimes you will email back and said that the player have been given warning.

what i want to report to you all is that, sometime even when we don't report any player, you will randomly send an email saying that certain players have been warning. i am sure this is a bug as i am sure when i don't report any player but still getting some of this email.

i am not sure whether the others facing this problem. actually nothing serious but just kind of suggestion so that you guys can look into this.
Post time 2019-7-15 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2019-7-15 05:55 PM

Hello,
is there a possibility that the person you haven't reported but still got a warning in your mail was AFK? because when the system detects an afk player that has been AFK for too long, everyone in your team gets an notification that basically says that the AFK player will get an punishment.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-15 06:07 PM | Show all posts
i know what you mean on that, whenever there is an AFK player, the system will actually send us an email, but i m not referring to this. ok, maybe let me be more brief on this.

if let's say you report and AFK or feeding players for 2 or 3 continuous games. and maybe the 4th game you didn't make any report, but it seems that sometime the system will email me regarding some report (i know this don't sound too good to some players) that is why now i don't really report players unless on rank game for some AFK and feeder only.
Post time 2019-7-15 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2019-7-19 05:17 PM
kingzvvd replied at 2019-7-15 06:07 PM
i know what you mean on that, whenever there is an AFK player, the system will actually send us an e ...

that must be indeed a bug, in that case please report it to the customers service ingame and they'll look into the issue

how do you contact the ingame customers service?
1. click on the icon with the guy wearing a headset (next to your profile on the menu left on the top corner)
2. press the "HELP" tab
3. press bug reports
4 bug report form
5. fill in the form and make sure to tell them as detailed as possible about the bug

Also provide me the following
Game ID
- server ID
- device model
- device version
- device OS
- and a screenshot of the message in the mail
- date when occured

Author| Post time 2019-7-16 09:18 AM | Show all posts
yes, yesterday it happen again once but i didnt take the screen shot. i will try to take it later when i play and show you. at office now. later in afternoon will do it.

- Game ID - 412541180
- server ID - 9886
- device model - iphone x
- device version - ???
- device OS - latest ios
- and a screenshot of the message in the mail
- date when occured
 Author| Post time 2019-7-17 09:45 AM | Show all posts
e0b3b6804e5eaa00f34f.jpg d5fd5acda213464d1f02.jpg 57d235e0cd3e2960702f.jpg 4e98c3ab3b75df2b8664.jpg

this is the screen shot as requested. i didn't play since monday afternoon till this morning. i open mlbb this morning and got another 2 email for reporting.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-24 09:25 PM GMT+8