Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 374|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] high ping enemy hack?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-15 04:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by lNoctisl at 2019-7-15 04:42 PM

so i was playing this game lately and sudently get lag/high ping when my pc is still online in black desert afk in town i test my network in my phone and it's ok heres the result in the picture and i look again in the game i'm still high ping i stay for a min till it "network problem pop up" i close the app and try to open the again but it stuck it wont let me in it try to re-open 3x but still the same result i don't understand cuz i havent lost connection so i try to restart my phone it finally let me in again but it was too late we already losing and i lost so many points bcuz if it.... and i found this apperently some people using this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z0SLE1J760 makes their enemy high ping hack i don't believe it till this thing happen to me
Post time 2019-7-15 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Hello!
if you feel like someone has been using ANY kind of cheats. please do report them to the ingame Customers service.

how do you contact the ingame customers service?
1. click on the icon with the guy wearing a headset (next to your profile on the menu left on the top corner)
2. press the "HELP" tab
3. chose the option "report cheating tools or phishing website"
4. report cheating
5. then make sure to fill in the entire form, and provide proof like screenshots and video's
Post time 2019-7-16 12:23 AM | Show all posts
I dont think there is anything we can do but sure to ask the game cs as well
Post time 2019-8-6 04:00 AM | Show all posts
Sure.?. Report to CS in game bro
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 04:42 PM GMT+8