Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3102|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Share] Underappreciated

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-14 11:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-7-15 12:07 AM
HeroAckno1.png

There are quite a lot of heroes that are underappreciated. Most of them are forgotten and some are used in high tier but players tend not to acknowledge the things they bring. Some of them arent that popular for the reason that it got covered under the new heroes or heroes that has better skill set. In low tier, of course, there are only few heroes you might notice but once you reach at least Grand Master, you'll notice the changes. Could be that those heroes doesnt fit the META or isnt good enough to contribute a team fight or even win a solo fight.

Irrelevance?
Heroes that are labelled in C to D are considered irrelevant to the game. Why irrelevant? Could be that they thought those heroes arent usefull in team fights or the player just dont trust the user playing that hero due to unpopularity? Old generation heroes are outphased by the new ones. From Hero type to skin and monthly update. Well, in second thought, devs tend to develop old heroes but adjust their attributes but then again players tend to neglect those buff that can potentionally change the META or reshape it.

Skins
There are old heroes that only have 2-3 skins and the new ones already have 4-5 skins a few months after their release. The fastest hero that gained a lot of skins are Lancelot and Odette. Their popularity was so high back then. Lesley is also fast in harvesting skins. Anyways, Vale is the most obvious target. Still doesnt have an elite or any sort of skin aside from the 269 skin. Theres supposed to be a cycle of skins for each heroes like the hero will get another skin after all the heroes have new ones but that settlement is hard to implement for the reason that devs also rely on the surveys and adjustments.

If a certain hero gets popular they will definately get a skin survey thats why every small buff matters. Its merely something for everyone to take note of especially with the developers.Which is why we would like to encourage players to show their appreciation towards the older heroes and suggest things that maybe improved on these heroes

Lastly, each suggestions whether you submit it on Reddit, Forum or Discord those will be sent to devs and will be reviewed accordingly.

Post time 2019-7-15 01:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Balmond and Hilda are kinda forgotten, they are only 2 real bruisers in the game, maybe if Moonton decides to focus more on their role they might shine again, there arent that many items for bruisers also, I suggested one item that gives some dmg, hp regen and hp, with unique passive and in my personal opinion I think that item might bring all mele heroes more to the game
 Author| Post time 2019-7-15 02:16 AM | Show all posts
LilDaya replied at 2019-7-15 01:17 AM
Balmond and Hilda are kinda forgotten, they are only 2 real bruisers in the game, maybe if Moonton d ...

Even though they keep adjusting some attributes or skills they would also do some changes on other heroes. Kinda complex but thats what they tbh.
Post time 2019-7-15 03:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nana very under appreciated hero. But my nana has been destroying teams. We even won MCL last night.

Hey boys..nana can pop your bananas all day.
Just meet me in the jungle ;)

Comments

iri
definitely the counter of all assassins  Post time 2019-7-15 05:12 PM
molina sniping  Post time 2019-7-15 03:24 AM
Post time 2019-7-15 06:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-7-15 03:01 AM
Nana very under appreciated hero. But my nana has been destroying teams. We even won MCL last night. ...

That good
Post time 2019-7-15 08:03 PM | Show all posts
i don't see any hero that should be irrelevant at the moment honestly...maybe except for some heroes like miya and layla but those are well picked in lower tiers tho and they are meant to be picked in the lower tiers..sooo i think all heroes are good in the right hands xD ive been trying layla lately

Comments

I alrdy hit top 2 this season lol  Post time 2019-7-16 10:58 PM
Nah. Keep using Fanny and aim for Global top 10  Post time 2019-7-16 10:38 PM
Post time 2019-7-15 08:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lolita is kinda shyt tho.
Post time 2019-7-16 01:23 AM | Show all posts
but sometimes, it is okay to the non meta hero main to not notice their hero.
because they are afraid that when everybody notice that heroes, it will be buff, revamp or nerf.
and the worst thing scenario is we can't use that hero again the way we wanted to use them.
because it maybe ban, or used by your team mate or enemy. so for me, pls leave jawhead the way he was

XD

Comments

>.<  Post time 2019-7-17 01:28 AM
lowkey jawhead main HAHAHA  Post time 2019-7-16 10:33 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-23 07:38 AM GMT+8