Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2781|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Hit and Go

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-13 11:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
banner1.png

Best tactic or strategy is hustling enemies jungle area. Preventing them from gaining EXP, Gold and Buff. Quite risky in a way that your enemy might fight back with more allies but when is the best time to invade their area? Having a strong Map Awereness is important for this type of games. You need to predict where and when they will come in and out and this tactic is seldomly used in low tiers. This is quite usefull in high tier (Legend and Mythic) as players know how to do and when to react if this happens to them.

Peer Pressure

Jungle stealing is also considered as gaining control of the map; limiting the enemies explorable area. Putting pressure on them will also leave them thinking that they might lose and will starting pointing fingers at each others deaths or mistakes. Its important to psycho your enemies as it does affects their game. Simply as securing their jungle buff and crab is as important as getting the turtle or even reseting their jungle buff monster will be irritating.

Heroes like Grock, Franco, Gusion, Harith, Selena, etc or any core heroes are the best in invading enemies jungle zone. Well, not just core heroes, some can do it easily like Natalia, Hanzo, and Fanny; heroes that can hit and go. If having strugle in stealing jungle monsters, you can also rely on retribution or use high damage skill and mamba-out using flicker or sprint. Not all the time this strategy is successful but if its executed smoothly then there wont be any problem just your enemies dealing the pressure.

Hit and Go

A tactic that most of us use but unfortunately we dont know weve done it. A fight that just kill 1 enemy then then scatter out before the rest of the enemies respond and take the opportunity to push on the weakest lane that is the furthest from the enemies range. Its also a combination of good rotation.

For example, if you gank a asset like Claude or Aldous which you need to shut down before they get enough gold for items, surely the enemies will react and will go to the hot-lane. Scattering after securing a kill is enough rather than risking a member since most of the skill are cd. Cheap pushing after the distracting the enemy is also essential since pushing is winning.

Anyways, any sort of strategies can be applied but it just needs to have a perfect execution or reliable allies. Every defeat has lessons and what we can do is to learn from it especially if youre playing with your squad or with a friend.

Post time 2019-7-16 01:36 AM | Show all posts
yeah, the one thing i notice in some players is they only want to win. but didn't want to learn and level up their skills or game play. and the one problem i see is sometimes we are too lazy to do some or new things that is beyond our knowledge hahaha i always feel this when i try to practice some heroes that had a complicated skill set so you need to take some time on practicing.
Post time 2019-7-16 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Yes it best when playing with squad, but not if you're solo. Anyway, thanks for the tips.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-16 10:37 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-16 09:04 AM
Yes it best when playing with squad, but not if you're solo. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Sure no probs
Post time 2019-7-19 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Some heroes are best for this, like hanzo and natalia. In my case I do it as tank with my aurora friend, or my marksman friend, or the 3 of us together. Its faster and safer. Usually aurora gets the instant kill with her combo.
I wouldnt do this if I go solo.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 12:12 PM GMT+8