Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1415|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Share] Thoughts on Bane

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-11 11:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-7-12 12:04 AM

banerebalance.png

Not your average Fighter

Revamped Bane is truly what players from season 1 wants. The 1st gen Bane was a monster in burst damage and split pushing, gold old days, of course the model was not yet that impressive since it was the build up stage of the game.

Skill and Adjustments

Changes on the passive (shark bite), Crab Claw Cannon, and Deadly Catch is noticable. Although, some people prefer the previous 1st skill which will splash out after reaching its max distance even if it hits an minion or an enemy. Rum stays the same as its better than the 1st gen which can only heal on a certain small area. I don't know if anyone likes the animation of the triggered passive skill but for me I do like it a lot, well, it seems like the distance of the splash damage has been adjusted but it isn't. I tested it but its the same as before which is a good thing, also forgot if it was stated in the patch.

Remodelling

If you didn't know, the remodel isn't supposed to be a Crab-Octo but it was intentionally a Dread Fish-Crab. Unfortunately, due to certain issues Devs have to redo and finalize whats currently in-game, Crab-Octo. I know after the release in advance server back then, there's a lot of complaints about the appearance but we do hope players look unto the skill adjustment as well and lucky most player liked the skill adjustments. Also, there will be a skin survey soon so be updated.

Any recommendations or suggestion for Bane? Please do create a thread in Suggestion section.

Post time 2019-7-26 11:58 PM | Show all posts
I've been playing Bane from my last two weeks, he is pretty strong...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 10:19 PM GMT+8