Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 290|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] About magic penetration

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-11 10:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hey, so all heroes have 10 magic defense, if i have 15 magic penetration, will it be 0? or will it be 10/15?

and can armor and magic defense in ML can be reduced until negative?

thanks
Post time 2019-7-11 11:18 AM | Show all posts
All penetration effect (both physical and magic) will reduce defense below 0. Lets say you have 15 magic pen, enemy has 10 magic res, when you deal damage to enemy, enemy will has -5 magic res.

But don't too happy/worry about this. When come to damage calculation, any negative defense is negated, it will set defense value to 0. Which means you can never deal damage higher than normal attack/skill damage. If your basic attack or skill damage 700, then your damage dealt is 700 even enemy has -50 defend/res. Dealing full damage only, no extra damage dealt.

Above are not assumption. They are base on multiple test done in custom game.

Comments

Wow. Im impressed  Post time 2019-7-11 02:30 PM
Post time 2019-7-11 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seimz at 2019-7-11 10:39 AM

I think the ans to 1st qsn will be 0. And I don't think it can be reduced to negative. However, I'm not 100% sure, lets hear from others too.
Post time 2019-7-11 11:37 AM | Show all posts
No one have actually tested it out. It could be either useless because the point of penetration is to penetrate through the armor and nothing else. Unless, there will be someone who'll try it out and give evident assumptions, I'd say it's either useless to have excess magic penetration/physical penetration, or your damage is amplified.
Post time 2019-7-11 02:37 PM | Show all posts
I dont think it could go down to negative. Imo magic pen is need to face tanks cos they obviously always take magic/phys deff.
Post time 2019-7-11 04:36 PM | Show all posts
It will be 0. It won't be negative if you ask me. That is why penetration normally better with tanky heroes or if enemy has athena's shield or some kind of magic resistance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-20 05:22 PM GMT+8