Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 506|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] THE LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD (NEW SERIES SKIN SUGGESTION)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-10 05:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AzraelDFauvel at 2019-7-12 12:20 PM

Hello guys! My name is Azrael! I'm new to the forum and I joined here because I want to meet new people that has mutual love to the game. I also want to share my ideas to everyone. I'm going to start now.

We all know the beauty of the Zodiac skins. But that series is almost over, Lunox(Libra) being second to the last and Helcurt(Scorpio) being the final one to be released on October. But what comes after? We have no idea. That's why I'm here. I'm here to give an idea that I have made many months ago. I just decided to relive it because many players from the ML Europe group supported the idea. I don't know if anyone has thought of this, but so far I haven't seen anyone submit this idea. Another thing, I did not include any hero that has the Zodiac skin. It will be pointless to add the same heroes, plus let's give a chance for the other heroes to shine right?

What's LIGHT without DARKNESS? The very existence of light comes with darkness. Without the other, it will not stay balanced. I've made a skin series suggestion for the next phase, because we cannot call Zodiac Summon anymore without any Zodiacs to put into. Unless they add Opiuchus(The Serpent Bearer) and Cetus (The Water Beast) which will be highly unlikely since the original Zodiac is only 12. Right now we have The Empire vs The Abyss, The Academy vs The Eruditio, The S.A.B.E.R. Squad vs. The V.E.N.O.M. Squad, and finally:

The Celestials (Zodiacs) vs The Underworld.

Let me introduce to you the 12 Lords of the Underworld. Born from the deadly sins and based on The 9 Circles of Hell (Inferno) and Purgatorio all written and made by the Italian Poet Dante Alighieri. Whereas the Zodiacs, whom I call the Celestials, are the exact opposite of the Underworld. All of the characters that I have included in the list are the best representation of these sins. I am open to opinions, please correct me feel free to do so, but please say it in a nice way. I will justify everything in my power if I have to.

"As the stars shine above the heavens, a new menacing power awokens fron deep below the Land of Dawn. Rise forth Lords of the Underworld! Your reign shall soon befall this land! Your terror shall enshroud every corner of this world, and not even the Stars from above can match with your power!"

LET US BEGIN!

“Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself within a forest dark, for the straightforward pathway had been lost.” -Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy

THE FIRST CIRCLE OF HELL - LIMBO - LEOMORD THE FALLEN KNIGHT

“Here suffer those who did not sin, yet did not have the required portal of our faith. Their punishment is the denial of Paradise.”
— Virgil

Why Leomord? Leomord was the reanimated knight that sworn an oath to Protect Vexana and her Kingdom. He is forced to awake from Death. He is trapped in a dead body with a struggling soul, just seeking for peace. "Despair is punishment for the undead." Limbo is a place for those without the opportunity of choice. Whereas Leomord didn't have a choice but to keep his oath even if it means despair for him. According to the books The term "Limbo" derives from the Latin term "limbus" which translates to "edge" or "boundary". It is believed to be the outermost region of Hell, into which were placed condemned souls who were not sinful, but lacked the proper faith to enter Paradise, or those who never received baptism. Therefore the state where Leomord is in, is completely in Limbo.

THE SECOND CIRCLE OF HELL - LUST - ALICE THE QUEEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

“To this torment are condemned the carnal damned. Those for whom desire conquered reason.”
— Virgil

Why Alice? I have read her lore, and her involvement to many of our heroes. She is indeed the best personification of the sin of Lust. Alice uses her power to seduce anything, giving her total control. "As the time went on, dark powers kept on increasing in the Southern Mountain Range, and under Alice's seduction, a group of greedy and covetous beings were lured to become her underlings. Remember Vexana's lore? How Alice seduced her king and that became the start of her kingdom's destruction. Alice is the perfect depiction of lust, it is seen how she uses her powers. I would really love to see how Moonton visualizes this, (if the idea is accepted though.)

"... But to that second circle of sad hell,
Where 'mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw
Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell
Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw,
Pale were the lips I kiss'd, and fair the form
I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

According to the Wikipedia. The Circle of Lust was comprised of a vast, rocky chasm with the structural ends of a broken bridge residing on each side. The bridge itself was lined in gold statues of lovers, separated at the left and right of the bridge, purple lightning arching between them.

The center piece and main section was The Carnal Tower, a phallic shaped structure massive in size which rose out of the chasm between the bridges. As well as a throne to the circle's guardian, Queen Cleopatra, the tower also acted as a focal point for the violent purple lightning storms that swirled around it, ensnaring the souls of the lustful for eternity.
The Tower itself had many floors and its architecture and decor continued with the theme of sex and the human genitalia, for example, pillars and columns resembling penises, doors and arches reminiscent of the vagina and rooms resembling the womb as well as statues of lovers in intimate poses.
I see a similarity between Queen Cleopatrawith Alice. If you don't see it, well.

THE THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL - GLUTTONY - ARGUS THE FALLEN ANGEL

"What these shades could not satisfy in life, in death, they shall be denied for eternity."Virgil

Argus, one of the many characters that best represent Gluttony. Many will argue why Argus? Why not Franco? Akai? No I will not put them as representations just because they're fat. Remember Argus' story? He gave away and sacrificed his Angelic Status because of power. He was lured by the Lord of the Abyss and became his underling. Right now Argus is still constantly looking for power, he want to bathe in it. He has this unquenchable thirst and hunger for it, and is willing to give away anything to obtain it. I know many of you may or may not agree. But I saw that Argus is the perfect one for this sin. He is never satisfied of what he has so he still seeks more. Gluttonous? I thought so. Based on the books the third circle of hell was populated mostly by gluttonous demons, great landscapes made of living organs, violent storms, mud, piles of human waste and giant gorger worms with insatiable appetites. In this circle are those who are punished for over-indulged in food, drink and addictions in the world above, placing such things above all things including their fellow man, forced to slosh around forever in the vile muck that made up most of the circle.

THE FOURTH CIRCLE OF HELL - GREED/AVARICE - CLAUDE THE PRODIGAL THIEF

“For the crime of Greed do these souls suffer. Those clerks asquint of mind made no measured spending in life. And by contrast, in these Popes and Cardinals, greed practiced its excess.” — Virgil

This hero is probably the one that most of the members of the group disagreed on. Before you question why I picked Claude as Avarice, let me explain first. This is only the lore of the skin, and that doesn't necessarily mean that Claude becomes evil. We all know Claude, he's just having fun with his life. "Me a thief? No, no, no, no, I'm only borrowing this." According to his line. But according to our world, what Claude is doing is definitely stealing. He steals for sport and has been doing this maybe his whole life. For him, Thievery is an art, whereas we see thievery and hoarding as a sin. That's why he falls into this category, the perfect representation of Greed. He will do anything to get what he wants. "They why didn't you put Argus here?" Yes you may ask that, but like I said, I picture something from them. Argus has a thirst for power and wants to bathe in it, while Claude wants and steals material stuff, pretty much Avarice to me.

"Here, too, I saw a nation of lost souls,
  far more than were above: they strained their chests
  against enormous weights, and with mad howls
rolled them at one another. Then in haste
  they rolled them back, one party shouting out:
  "Why do you hoard?" and the other: "Why do you waste?"

Mutual indulgence has already declined intoselfish appetite; now, that appetite becomes aware of the incompatible andequally selfish appetites of other people. Indifference becomes mutualantagonism, imaged here by the antagonism between hoarding and squandering. The contrast between these two groups leads Virgil to discourse on the nature of Fortune, who raisesnations to greatness and later plunges them into poverty, as she shifts,"those empty goods from nation unto nation, clan to clan". Thisspeech fills what would otherwise be a gap in the poem, since both groups areso absorbed in their activity that Virgil tells Dante that it would bepointless to try to speak to them – indeed, they have lost their individualityand been rendered "unrecognizable".

THE FIFTH CIRCLE OF HELL - ANGER - TERIZLA THE VENGEFUL WARRIOR
“See the souls over whom anger prevailed. In the warm bath of the sun they were hateful, down here in the black sludge of the river Styx do they wish they had never been born.” — Virgil

4 down 8 to go. The farther we go the harder it is to explain why. I know many of you are familiar among the different lores of our dear Heroes. Most of them have one in common, that is to seek REVENGE. Heroes like this are Pharsa, X-Borg, Khufra and many more. But I can only put one hero for this category. That is Terizla. If this idea gets seen and approved by Moonton, by that time Terizla is no longer a new hero, so he is entitled to have a skin for this series. Pharsa on the other hand, I think not many people use her right now, and if Moonton decides to make a skin I think it will be for heroes that are more used. No shade to Pharsa users.

Terizla's lore says it all. He used to be a happy smith living a simple life with his comrades. That was until The Empire decided to meddle with things that they shouldn't have meddled with. Terizla was captured, experimented on, abused, and tortured. The Empire even stole the blueprints that Terizla's ancestors kept for a very long time. WHAT THE HELL EMPIRE?! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! Imagine being imprisoned for 10 whole years without knowing why. Who wouldn't get Angry? Who wouldn't seek revenge? I would if I was in his place. That's why Terizla best represents Anger.

Based on the visualization from the books, The Fifth Circle of Hell.

"In the swampy, stinking waters of the river Styx – the FifthCircle – the actively wrathful fight eachother viciously on the surface of the slime, while the sullen (the passivelywrathful) lie beneath the water, withdrawn, "into a black sulkiness whichcan find no joy in God or man or the universe"
I hope Terizla get's his revenge. I hope he really does. I think he didn't deserve what happened to him. Do you agree?

THE SIXTH CIRCLE OF HELL - HERESY - FARAMIS THE MAD ALCHEMIST
“Here you will find the heretics and followers of every cult and pagan sect, all buried together, burning in eternal fire.” —Virgil

This is another hero that confuses me at first. But when I dug deeper and deeper about his story. I realized that he is the best candidate for the Sin of Heresy. What does Heresy even mean? It is a belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious doctrine. I know I know, religion is not opened in the game. But I do believe that what Faramis is doing falls under this category. I read his lore and understood how he became what he is today. He tested crazy dark magic on himself, mastered the art of ressurection which was against most of our beliefs. Ressurection of the soul and the body is a form of heresy.

"Upon entering Hell's capital, the infernal City of Dis, Dante descended into the lair of those who either denied the existence of God and the soul, or who worshiped false idols and devils. They are encased within flaming tombs or nailed to inverted burning crosses.Heretics and Pagans are free to worship the "Fallen One" and guard this circle."
No need to explain even further, this is the reason why I chose Faramis as the personification of Heresy. The practice of Ressurection is a great form of Heresy. If you do not agree with me, please explain to me why. Thanks!

THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL - VIOLENCE - THAMUZ THE WICKED GENERAL
"The first ring is wholly for the violent. Because violence can be done to three persons, in three rounds it is divided: violence unto one's neighbor, unto one's self, and unto God."-

I was not really surprised to pick Thamuz to have this skin. According to his lore, he is the King of the Fire Demons and has overwhelming authority and dominion over his underlings. He would not even accept Alice to join his ranks. Some of you might ask why don't I put Thamuz as Pride? Well I have a hero reserved for that. Now let's talk about why I picked Thamuz as Violence.

"Thamuz, the king of the fire demons, and his people made the Abyss into a formidable power. unabashed to use cruel methods in achieving his goals. Possessing ungodly natural strength, Thamuz was appointed chief of the Abyss, who led the Abyss to conquer all of the underworld."

"With the gates to the Abyss about to open, legions of demons eagerly await Thamuz's return. However, once the King of Fire Demons returns, he will burn away all the weak demons — Only the strong deserve to be a part of the Abyssal Army."

There it is. The total demonstration of how violent Thamuz is. He burns anything that he deemed weak and without hesitation. According to the books there are three types of Violence. Violence against self, Violence against God and Violence against others. Thamuz clearly shows us how violent he is. That is why he is the perfect representation of Violence.

"This circle, which is reserved for those who are violent in life, was separated into 3 parts: Violence against others, Violence against self and Violence against God. Those who acted with violence against others are boiled in the river of blood . Those who committed suicide or violence against themselves are placed as part of the Wood of the Suicidescondemned to writhe in eternal pain as gnarled trees. Dante Alighieri and Virgil found Bella Abati in the Wood of the Suicide. Finally, those who showed violence against God are placed in the harsh region of the Abominable Sands."

THE EIGHT CIRCLE OF HELL - FRAUD - X-BORG THE ARTIFICIAL SURVIVOR
"I live in shame, a whore awash in sewage. I confess I teased and seduced hundreds, led them to sin for my own gains. But I am just one of many who suffer here in the Malebolge." -Thais
Before I even start I know that most of you will ask me why I even put X-Borg here. There is little to no relation between Fraud and X-Borg, but like I said, there is a little. Imagine this as Aurora being Aquarius in the Zodiac Series. Aurora does not have the power of water, but if ice liquefies it turns to water. Right? That is how little the relation is. Thumbs up if you get it. Now, I chose X-Borg as Fraud because he is living in an artificial body. Meaning his body is not real, not authentic, his mind may be human but his body is not. It's not because he lacks truth, but because his body is not real. That little reason is why I chose him to become Fraud. The falsified body and life that he is living is the very sin itself. I know it's not his fault, but come on, I think X-Borg will be a badass when this comes to be.

I read his lore and understood why he became like this in his current state. Why not put him in Anger? Isn't his Anger comparable to what they did to Terizla? Like I said earlier I saw something more fraudulent in X-Borg than in Terizla. I know he is not evil, but the only thing that fuels him to fight is hatred towards The Eruditio.

THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL - TREACHERY - HANZO THE BLOODTHIRSTY TRAITOR
"... he had three faces: one in front bloodred;
and then another two that, just above
  the midpoint of each shoulder, joined the first;
  and at the crown, all three were reattached;
the right looked somewhat yellow, somewhat white;
  the left in its appearance was like those
  who come from where the Nile, descending, flows."

The final one from the 9 Circles. The greatest sin of all, Treachery. No one best describes this more than Hanzo. If you already know his story you will understand why. He betrayed his faction just to obtain power. Hold your horses! Some of you might ask why I didn't put Argus here, there is a big difference. I will show you lines from Hanzo's lore that justifies how he betrayed his comrades.

"However, one day, Hanzo's team discovered his secret. All this time, Hanzo secretly fused Hanekage's power with his own body, feeding the demon with blood of his enemies. When confronted by the Akakage's Crimson Faction, Hanzo killed them all in cold blood. Absorbing the blood of such powerful people, Hanekage regained consciousness once again."

"Emboldened by the power of the Hanekage, Hanzoused his own clan's sword against them and tore the powerful energy from their flesh. Desperate, the two Akakage factions came together once again to take on Hanzo as one. Heavily wounded, the final members of the noble House of Akakage could only watch Hanzo escape."

See the difference? Hanzo is indeed a glutton when it comes to power. But he gained this power because he betrayed his clan, Argus on the other hand just left Rafaela and the others but in some form he did betray them when he joined The Abyss. I still see Hanzo as a bigger traitor compared to Argus.

In the books Treachery was the ninth Circle of Hell. This last circle was dedicated to those people who betrayed their loved ones, friends, best friends, countries, cities, guests and even to their masters. It was also the place where Lucifer's real body was imprisoned. Treachery was ringed by classical and Biblical giants, who symbolized pride and other spiritual flaws lying behind acts of treachery. They will attempt to kill the player with their frozen breath.

So that's why Hanzo is the best traitor of them all. Will you agree with me?

That's where the 9 Circles of Hell ends. Now I still have 3 notable additions to complete the usual 12-skin series. These sins were based on the next book after Inferno, it is Purgatorio.

THE FIRST TERRACE OF PURGATORY - PRIDE - DYROTH THE PROUD PRINCE
"I fear much more the punishment below;
my soul is anxious, in suspense; already
I feel the heavy weights of the first terrace"

Currently, Dyroth is the newest hero among our current roster. But if the time comes and these skins get real, he won't be as new anymore. Dyroth, the Prince from the Empire turned Abyss. We all see how proud he is of his abilities and his powers. "I do what I want to do" saying it like a spoiled child. Dyrroth indeed has prowess in battle, that very pride he holds is why I placed him as pride. Not Thamuz, not anyone else. Pride is a great sin too, it is one of the seven deadly sins. According to the books,

"This terrace that the poets enter first is full of those that were prideful during their earthly lives. The walls of the terrace have sculptures with examples of humility, which is the opposite of pride. The prideful never get a chance to see these sculptures, since their backs are arched due to the huge weights they must carry using their backs as their sins get purged. "

That is why The Proud Prince of the Abyss is the perfect representation of Pride. He will look the part too. Trust me on this, he is perfect.

THE SECOND TERRACE OF PURGATORY - ENVY - VEXANA THE TWISTED QUEEN
"My blood was so afire with envy that,
when I had seen a man becoming happy,
the lividness in me was plain to see."

We all know the story of the Mad Queen, how she burned King's Landing while riding his Dragon killing thousands of innocent people. OOPS. Wrong Queen. Sorry.

"This terrace is filled with the souls of envious penitents. Their earthly lives were spent desiring what made other people happy to the point they would even harm them in order to deprive them of this. Soon as they enter the terrace, they hear voices that speak examples of generosity, which is the opposite of envy, and later on, they also hear the voices speak examples of envy. The penitents wear gray cloaks and cannot see where they are going because their eyes have been closed and sewn with iron wire. "

Vexana's story is somewhat sad and it turns darker as time passes by. I chose her as Envy because of what Alice did to them. Alice seduced his King, and that's how the destruction of their Kingdom came to be. Vexana made a deal to a Dark Lord just to regain her beauty and youth, for her to win her King back. But it was not enough. Until The Dark Lord demanded sacrifices, and Vexana turned mad. Envy is the root of everything that caused her Kingdom to fall. Vexana wanted to win her husband back through wrong ways and still it did not work. That's why I chose her as Envy, no one else can represent envy better than her.

"The king's betrayal razed the queen's sanity in flames of jealousy, and in an attempt to win back her husband's heart, she made a deal with the dark lord to regain her youth and beauty. Every day in the kingdom, another young and beautiful maiden went missing, and a panic fell over the people."

THE THIRD TERRACE OF PURGATORY - WRATH - KHUFRA THE MAD TYRANT

"Darkness of Hell and of a night deprived
of every planet, under meager skies,
as overcast by clouds as sky can be,
I had never served to veil my eyes so thickly
nor covered them with such rough-textured stuff
as smoke that wrapped us there in Purgatory;
my eyes could not endure remaining open"

Another tragic love story coming right up. Khufra one of the META Tanks right now, very annoying and very formidable too. I know someone will say that Anger and Wrath are the same thing, but they are not. Anger according to Google, is "a strong feeling of displeasure and usually of antagonism". Wrath is "strong vengeful anger or indignation" or "retributory punishment for an offence or crime: divine chastisement". So, wrath has connotations of power and control whereas anger doesn't.

I chose Khufra as Wrath because of his story. He is a tyrant, he wants to colonize everyting.

"In order to satisfy his personal desire to rule,he led the powerful army of Arnak to invade the city to conquer the Western Desert. Tirelessly, Khufra expanded his domain and riches beyond compare. Unfortunately, the Minoan Empire proved to be too difficult of a foe to conquer."

That is until Esmeralda sealed him. A few hundred years after this, he rises again. His power grown much more than before, and one thing that grew stronger is his Wrath. He cannot believe what Esmeralda did to him, that his why his hatred and his wrath grows alongside his powers. Ready to continue what he begain, to conquer everything.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is where it ends. I hope everyone supports this idea, I did my best to make sure everyone is satisfied. I think I am satisfied with what I did, but please, feel free to give me some more ideas. That's why I joined the forums after all. Thank you to everyone who told me to share this in the forums. Hopefully some admins or mods will take this into consideration. Thank you all for reading!

THE END

66738895_2405748726114954_6925555466818813952_o.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-7-11 11:37 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-7-11 06:22 PM
this just proof minotaur is an forgotten tank ;_; wrath should be minotaur ;_;

I mentioned in the beginning that I won't be including the heroes that already got a Zodiac Skin. Also I disagree, Minotaur is not a forgotten tank. Thank you !
Post time 2019-7-10 10:02 PM | Show all posts
i was thinking of 7 deadly sins but this one is cool too.
thanks for providing such an awesome concept and suggestion of next possible zodiac type skin heroes and list.
we will be recording this
Post time 2019-7-10 10:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Too much effort for skin suggestion, +1 for this
 Author| Post time 2019-7-10 10:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-10 10:02 PM
i was thinking of 7 deadly sins but this one is cool too.
thanks for providing such an awesome conce ...

Omg the mod noticed it. I'm so thankful I hope this becomes real. Thank you so much ! ❤️
 Author| Post time 2019-7-10 10:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by AzraelDFauvel at 2019-7-10 11:10 PM
Sim0nKey replied at 2019-7-10 10:51 PM
Too much effort for skin suggestion, +1 for this

It's okay I guess. Just making this made me very happy and accomplished. Thank you ❤️
Post time 2019-7-11 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Really good suggestions but from your heroes suggestion...I'm just seeing too many fighters. But I think it won't be a problem, maybe Moonton will take the idea but change the heroes.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-11 08:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-7-11 01:27 AM
Really good suggestions but from your heroes suggestion...I'm just seeing too many fighters. But I t ...

Thank you for noticing that. I agree 6 fighters out of 12 skins. No assassin too. Gonna think about something else later. Thank you
 Author| Post time 2019-7-11 11:02 AM | Show all posts
I could place Sloth too either for Lesley or for Granger. I think Lesley has too many skins right now.
Post time 2019-7-11 06:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
this just proof minotaur is an forgotten tank ;_; wrath should be minotaur ;_;
Post time 2019-7-11 09:30 PM | Show all posts
I thinki Dyroth could fit in the Sloth's circle. Well, based on his voicelines.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 08:50 AM GMT+8