Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 441|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Community] Did you notice?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-10 01:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Guys did you notice that whenever we make a Suggestions on fixing a Problem (in most cases, Balancing) to Moonton, Forum Mods will "record" it but when it is acknowledge, they tend to "Resolve" the problem in a way not exactly what we intended them to do. Some examples are:

Gussion's High Dmg Output   -   solve by nerfing slow?

Kimmy's never-ending Attacks    -     nerfing 1st Skill (though not Far but still not close)

Fanny's High Dmg Output  -  nerfing energy recovery (Basically killing the Core of this Hero)
Claude's "HEAT" (High Explosive Anti-Tank She-...sorry wrong game) Dmg that  Melts Tank's HP quickly    -   nerfing Def, really?

And now...

Lunox's "AP HEAT" (Armor Penetrating High Explosive Anti-Tank She-... again, wrong game!) Dmg that Melts High HP Tanks or High Def Tanks or Squishy Heroes alike   -    nerfing Mov. Speed, really now? Movement is the problem right? She can't deal her No-CD-Continuous-Attack in Her Darkness Form without Movement right? Right?!

To me, it looks like they don't take exact or at least something similar from players' suggestions probably because pride or something. They probably don't want to accept players' suggestions as accepting it will only prove they lack *something*.

So from now on, I encourage players to post only the Problems in this Suggestion Thread as posting Our Suggestions will only result to it being added to Exclusion List/Things they don't want to Implement.

Thanks, Hope you enjoy reading! That's too Long!

Post time 2019-7-10 05:22 PM | Show all posts
I always say , moonton developers dont care players.

Guys.This game doesnt deserve us.
Thats why please dont buy any diamonds.
Play game but dont buy any diamonds.
Boycott this game
Post time 2019-7-10 02:31 PM | Show all posts
If their damage being reduced, they become trash, that's why, I guess,
 Author| Post time 2019-7-10 03:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-10 02:31 PM
If their damage being reduced, they become trash, that's why, I guess,

Probably, but not all suggestions are out of bounds here and to begin with this Game is 5v5 Moba so how can a single Hero take down Three heroes of same level efficiently?  

Like how Claude can take down a Higher-lvl Tank with DHS+GS only and 1 Ult of his will leave everyone's HP at Critical Level. Also same for Esmeralda and Lunox that even going Full Magic Res Build is still usesless for them.

Surely you can notice a problem here but they fix it very differently.
It's like Moonton notice the wound but instead of Bandage, they licked the wound hoping that it will cure it. They didn't choose to use the bandage because it's not theirs.
Post time 2019-7-10 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-7-10 09:42 PM
zanboracks replied at 2019-7-10 05:22 PM
I always say , moonton developers dont care players.

Guys.This game doesnt deserve us.

Dev ignore your suggestion about matchmaking system and Buff for Roger doesnt mean devs dont care their player, Fool
Nobody insist you to buy diamonds. You still can play without wasting your money in it
If you find no more fun, you can leave by yourself. Nobody insist you to stay, fool
Go wait LOL mobile you been talking about
Pathetic
Post time 2019-7-10 10:12 PM | Show all posts
well it is not only forum. but from discord, reddit and Facebook suggestion comes too.
And also mlbb official needs to look on various rank division.You remember nerfing sun right?
But sun is not much used in mythic rank. At least on in my server. but they nerfed it because of gm and epic rank. Sun is really strong there. So when official read the feedback, they read from forum, Facebook, reddit, discord etc. And also calculate the effect on each and every division. Then they decide which is best in all cases. Hooe you understand.
Post time 2019-7-10 11:02 PM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-7-10 09:40 PM
Dev ignore your suggestion about matchmaking system and Buff for Roger doesnt mean devs dont care t ...

Ugly face.
Post time 2019-7-11 01:24 AM | Show all posts
I'm a bit curious about that too.

Bane ulti, move too slow but Moonton fully rework his ulti.

Kaja, underrated because during launch week, he got less promotion and no loading screen for him....Moonton fully rework him

YSS ulti is too slow and low in damage, Moonton rework his dash skill and passive.

Post time 2019-7-11 02:07 AM | Show all posts

oh yeah, Im so proud for my ugly face
atleast my face doesnt need to buff like Roger
Post time 2019-7-11 08:27 AM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-7-11 02:07 AM
oh yeah, Im so proud for my ugly face
atleast my face doesnt need to buff like Roger

I swear that you are smelling too.
Sorry little kid.Born there is not your fault.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 09:40 AM GMT+8