Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3231|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Complexity of Badang

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-10 01:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-7-10 07:20 PM

fallenbadang.png

Fallen Fighter

What do you think what's wrong with Badang? Skill set is similar to Claude and also item wise as well. Considering that he's a fighter with not enough HP but decent DPS makes him more of an Assassin though Charge/Burst is fitting for an assassin. Anyways, Badang has 2 skins incoming which all of you are well aware about it and again there's no sign when will it be released except for the Zodiac skin which will be on 07-22 to 08-22.

Badang isn't popular in mid to high tier for a reason. Most players doesn't recognize his potential in early to mid game. The misconception of Badang is he doesn't have enough once his skills are used. His 2nd skill which is the only dash skill he has took quite a while to be used again and also not everytime we can rely on Flicker and Sprint. If 2nd didn't connect then its not enough DPS ult can deal with. Additional Shield isn't enough unlike Lapu-Lapu or Aldous.

Squishy from the start and without any tank items he might finish the game with high deaths but unless if your good in escaping death. Sustainability is important for a fighter role as they are suppposed to be balanced in HP and DPS. Badang is like Alucard imo. Has the damage but relies more on items. Hero growth isn't noticable. A lof of recommendations has been sent to devs for skill adjustments.

Post time 2019-7-10 08:01 AM | Show all posts
I just don't like how slow and least useful his 1st skill and how his 2nd skill work. His 2nd skill for me is too short and too risky, once failed to hit any enemy, his wall will not appear and he will need to flicker back to avoid getting caught by enemy. Guinevere is lucky because her 2nd skill has 2nd phase to escape.
Post time 2019-7-10 08:02 AM | Show all posts
i like ruby, alucard and monkey king for fighters. I dont have leomord badang aldous. They are carriers but if you are not good like me instead of assassin u are feeder lol. I play safe with endless healing. Respect for badang players.
Post time 2019-7-10 01:05 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-7-9 09:01 PM
I just don't like how slow and least useful his 1st skill and how his 2nd skill work. His 2nd skill  ...

Make your words my words.
Post time 2019-7-10 06:23 PM | Show all posts
he is nab hero claude can move in ulti . claude ulti stops from knoup  , badang every stun stops him ...
Post time 2019-7-10 07:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Some of his skills should be reworked before Leo skin arrive, otherwise no one buy that zodiac skin.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-11 10:49 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2019-7-10 07:37 PM
Some of his skills should be reworked before Leo skin arrive, otherwise no one buy that zodiac skin. ...

I agree. It better shine off first before getting a new skin
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 11:13 PM GMT+8