Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 729|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] Buff and Nerf Ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-8 09:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Alucard and Roger: Give them both cc when they use thier ultimates. For roger though make it 2 seconds when transforming to wolf form and 1.2 seconds when going into human form. Then Alucard gets 3 seconds of cc immunity when using ultimate

Alpha:Anyone notice he bend mmh laterly. Is spellvamp isn't as impressive since Terizela With FOB has better spellvamp than him. So I got a suggestion. Make it so hp regen increase is base on Alpha's physical attack instead of magic because who the hell thought a physical fighter would buy magic items?Also ultimate is just a slightly better version of Guinevere second skill. Gunivere has an escape if you miss with this skill so why not also do the same with Alpha? But the escape part of his ultimate have longer range since it is an ultimate skill. Also rework the second part of Alpha's ultimate. Reason is if you ever play alpha you realise you never get the full damage because beta is still shooting meaning your never take 100% of Alphas damage. So here are two suggestions. Make the stun time longer or instead of shooting firing multiple shoots he fires one big energy ball at the enemy.

Badang: I rarely see this hero at all in classic or rank. So I thought of a few ideas. When your inside his wall you can't use your blink skills for 2 seconds. Then for his ulitmate make it so he can move it like gord and can move around but he moves slower.

Argus: I like they gave him more mobilty but his cool down is way to long for his skils. CD for ultimate is should be 60/50/40. Also this is more of a complaint then a buff request but how can the enemys get lifesteal from argus in his ultimate state? His hp can't go down in that state. Then first skill cooldown is reduce by 1.5 seconds at all levels.

Sun: Simple rework for escape skill. Make like alpha where he stuns people on the way but no stun when he hit a target in the circle, just slows.

Chou: Nerf is late game not only is he a good early game hero but he is also a good late game hero. He can beat most late game fighters except Aldous and Sun. Make him more like martis where he is good in early game but bad in late game. Another idea they can do is nerf is range on first skill. You might wondering why i suggets nerf on chou? Simple he is better than most fighter by a noticable amount. For example why would I use Alpha, Roger, Freya, Alucard, Martis or Jawhead when chou does a better job a fighter role? Now you might ask why not just buff them instead? We all know moontoon are more likely to nerf a meta hero than buff a non meta hero.  Now if they did buff the less used fighters Chou wouldn't need to get nerfed as much.

Guinevere: Make it so her ultimate can be stop by knock up effects like claudes ultimate.

Zilong: Give back his old movement speed on his ultimate to 30%/40%/50% instead of 30% at all levels. It should of never been nerf.

Freya: Increase range of jump skill then in her ultimate state slows are reduce by 60% at all levels.

Balmond: Complete rework on his passive, first and second skill. For his ultimate  just make it able to steal lord agian.

Hilda: Passive can now reduce antiheal items abilty to lower Hp regen and lifesteal for teamates and herself.

Saber: His Ultimate now hits four times instead of 3 but it does 25% less damage then the first 3 strikes. If he kills a hero with his ultimate his second skill cooldown is reseated.

Jawhead: His basic attack feels to small increase the range abit. Am I the only one that thinks this or are there other people who agree with me with me on this?

Grock and Khufra: Nerf there damage. There tanks not fighter tanks or mage tanks. For grock add a stun effect of 0.5 seconds. For Khufra when he is in the ball state anystun lower than 0.8 seconds he does not get stun.

Cyclops:Buff his damage a little bit and give back his second skill spellvamp.

Diggie and Kaja: Slight nerfs on there magic defense and defense growth. By slight nerf I mean like 2.50 percent increase to a 2.30 percent increase.

Harith: Ok this is more of a question to you guys but do you think he needs a little bit more nerfs or not? He still gets ban in rank alot lately so I thought I would ask you guys.

So what you think of this? You agree disagree or sliglty agree on my ideas?
Post time 2019-7-8 05:23 PM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-7-8 01:08 PM
I'd like to see Roger get buff. Just to stop @zanboracks from crying like a slave

Come on,  ...

Hi buffoon.

Will you open again a topic about " you reach mythic "
Uuuuuu i am mythic uuuu.

I understand that being mythic is big thing for you.
But it is nothing for me.Because i am always mythic.We are playing for global.
It is our difference .

Nab
Post time 2019-7-8 05:35 PM | Show all posts
I agree with most of your idea, especially about Zilong, Badang, Saber and Alpha. For Harith, i think make him a little bit weaker in damage in eaarly game should make him balance. The reason people still ban him is because he is too strong even it is just the beginning of a match.
Post time 2019-7-8 11:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree on some of the adjustments, but i would list the one i feel i should... List? Ehehehe.

Alucard: I don't think this guy really needs a buff, well yes he needs a buff but not the one like immunity or cc, he's pretty good now if you play him as an assassin not as a fighter, i perform quite well in MCL using Alucard by accident(my game lag when it's my turn to pick, and i automatically picked him XD)

Roger: I really don't know what to say, he's pretty good last time i played him, i played him last time in.. Season 6 i guess? Damn, I'm old :(
And i don't think there's any adjustment to him, but yeah i do feel he's pretty weak now, maybe it's just me.

Khufra: He's not really that dangerous, but i think his double damage bug is still there, that's what makes him hit like a truck even though he's just a ball of bandages.

Alpha: To be honest, he's pretty good, the problem is not Alpha is a bad hero, it's just other newer heroes like Dyrroth,and old heroes like Lapu are just better,they have all the kits that Alpha have.

Harith: Damage output is too damn high
Received damage is too damn low
Pls nerf.
Post time 2019-7-8 11:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agree with argus,his skills cd more longer than any fighter.you can only rely on his basic attack than his skills.
Post time 2019-7-8 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Saber: His Ultimate now hits four times instead of 3 but it does 25% less damage then the first 3 strikes. If he kills a hero with his ultimate his second skill cooldown is reseated.

YES PLS

Post time 2019-7-8 01:08 PM | Show all posts
I'd like to see Roger get buff. Just to stop @zanboracks from crying like a slave

Come on, Devs. Make him OP!!!
Post time 2019-7-8 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2019-7-8 05:47 PM

Cyclops ult must be executing since it is only a single targetting ability. like it stuns and deals damage based on target's missing HP, while it starts as slow (not very slow), it gains speed as it travels in order for heroes to react that they are haunted for death. He will be in meta that counters slippery heroes who's good at evading deaths and shits.

Khufra. Reduce his damage output but his ult and 1st must be un interruptable while the ball can be cancelled by any hard CC.

SABER. Flying swords and ticks of the ult can critically strike.

Post time 2019-7-8 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2019-7-8 05:43 PM
AZNUR replied at 2019-7-8 05:35 PM
I agree with most of your idea, especially about Zilong, Badang, Saber and Alpha. For Harith, i thin ...

Well Harith is op because of the damage and numbers and stuffs that needs to be calulated, but kit-wise, he is more mechanically balanced than Lunox.

Number imbalances should be adjusted while mechanically imbalances must be revamped

Post time 2019-7-8 07:59 PM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-7-8 05:23 PM
Hi buffoon.

Will you open again a topic about " you reach mythic "

yeah, Fool
I will make a thread about it again later. dont worry
uuuuuuu thre's something wrong with matchmaking system uuuuu

I understand that being mythic is big thing for you.
But it is nothing for me.Because i am always mythic.We are playing for global.
It is our difference .

Nab

Nyahahahah. what is the difficult thing reach mythic in europe server? I am very proud became a mythic. oh wait, atleast I am not crying and begging Dev to buff Roger

uuuuuuuuu dev please buff Roger uuuuuuuu

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 08:52 AM GMT+8