Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 801|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Query] HOW TO JOIN MCL EVENT? (SOLO QUEUE)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-7 09:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, I think the new event of Mobile Legends is quite interesting. I also got one MCL ticket because of the Lunox event. Now, how can I join this tournament because it is written as 'Not Available'.Could anyone tell me how can I join in the tournament? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanksss!!
Post time 2019-7-7 10:20 PM | Show all posts
As a fellow solo q player, I'm also wondered about this. I have this MCL ticket that is collecting dust in the inventory.
Post time 2019-7-8 02:01 AM | Show all posts
u enter saturday on the told time and press buton to make room then start something and for me it put me in some mythic team  
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 05:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2019-7-8 02:01 AM
u enter saturday on the told time and press buton to make room then start something and for me it pu ...

You mean Saturday, yesterday? Or is it every Saturday? Thanks! I was just hoping to test my luck, lol. It seems like I missed my chance to join.
Post time 2019-7-8 07:12 AM | Show all posts
You need to join at Saturday. But also require more than 16 heroes and your lvl must be 20 and above to enter MCL.
Post time 2019-7-8 09:28 AM | Show all posts
MCL held weekly, it just like a small tournament. you need to have a ticket to join. if you have 3 tickets, you can invite 2 other friends to join you.
Just like FatalxBullet said, you need to have at least 16 heroes and lvl 20 above. it will be very fun to experience the mini tournament. i will suggest you to create a team of 3 members above or else you will pair with some other players that you cannot change. the whole team will carry till the end of the game. you even might pair with someone that is not from your region and might cause a huge ping
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 09:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FatalXBullet replied at 2019-7-8 07:12 AM
You need to join at Saturday. But also require more than 16 heroes and your lvl must be 20 and above ...

Oh okay. Thanks!
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 09:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2019-7-8 09:28 AM
MCL held weekly, it just like a small tournament. you need to have a ticket to join. if you have 3 t ...

Imma find someone lol. Don't have any friends though.
Post time 2019-7-8 01:41 PM | Show all posts
you can add me in game. i sure will join. just make sure you have the ticket. you can add me ingame if you want.
i in asia server vietnam/cambodia.

we got into semi but lose, still get some free gift from MCL.

IGN : Kingz
Squad : VVD
ID : 412541180
Post time 2019-7-8 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Can I ask what are the gifts we can get in joining MCL?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-20 05:21 PM GMT+8