Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 282|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Ok so this is what you asked

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-7 08:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
People is asking me proof that miya op , so i play with someone that can use miya .

And i just realized it is actually good to have miya in our team xD
Screenshot_2019-07-07-19-51-26-112_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2019-7-7 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Ive never used miya, but i see something uncomfortable. Can her skill that shoot multiple arrow grant her life steal? If that skill give her life steal it simply means she has twice the power of durability compared to other marksman.

Comments

nope. Life steal comes from basic attack  Post time 2019-7-8 01:53 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 04:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-7-7 10:37 PM
Ive never used miya, but i see something uncomfortable. Can her skill that shoot multiple arrow gran ...

Yes it does , just tried it , it can critical too , because it is considered basic attack.

And also , that franco is afk but i managed to win because miya is destroying everything xD please dev nerf miya.
Post time 2019-7-8 05:43 PM | Show all posts
why must nerf miya just because you don't use her ? do you fully understand miya ? she is so squishy in the game and to make her balance that is why she have high damage.
you need to have a very good positioning and good team mate only she can show her power. she is a maniac at late game if have good companion.

by the way, may i know this is a classic game or ranked ? and you need to understand, if base on the item show on your prt screen, HRS Raikazan have at least lvl 50 above MM emblems.

i am not attacking you Diwang, but just dont simply suggest Dev to nerf any hero when you haven't completely understand that hero. sorry if any words offended anyone.
Post time 2019-7-8 05:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2019-7-8 04:43 PM
why must nerf miya just because you don't use her ? do you fully understand miya ? she is so squishy ...

thats a classic game,there is two franco.right as you say,miya with bad team she will be useless.and also @diwang,i think classic is to test hero,so they no need to use their main hero and use unexperience hero.and last miya did not need any nerf.
Post time 2019-7-8 05:50 PM | Show all posts
I think you should play in my server where Miya is totally underrated and rarely picked.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 06:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-7-8 05:50 PM
thats a classic game,there is two franco.right as you say,miya with bad team she will be useless.a ...

I play classic that time because i only need to get proof , only that , and didn't want to bother the miya user too much .

I tested it , from what i see , she definitely need nerf .
Post time 2019-7-8 08:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-7-8 05:55 PM
I play classic that time because i only need to get proof , only that , and didn't want to bother  ...

just as i say,most people play classic is to test their new hero,miya got mvp cause the enemy is unexperience with their new hero,in rank its epic to see pick miya or ban miya,so why miya need to nerf ? i think easy to counter miya,iam user argus and enemy use miya,her ulti only a second and she cant escape again,so many hero can counter miya LOL.
Post time 2019-7-8 09:57 PM | Show all posts
This is getting lame now.
i can also show you layla mvp match.
does that mean layla needs nerf?
Post time 2019-7-9 10:16 AM | Show all posts
yes, totally agree with DennisST, and ya. i am hardcore miya user. i damn hate her at epic above because she easily being counter and die easily. if i solo with no good team mate, miya is just like feeding the enemy because i play like a fighter. to master miya, is really really no easy. i can say there are not many people like to use miya and also no one really care about her at higher rank.

sorry because i surprise why will you say miya need to be nerf. even i am proposing miya need to be adjusted. i am sure you have use others MM such as granger / claude / irithel. their damage is so horrible.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-20 06:04 PM GMT+8