Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 365|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Afk system is trash ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-7 05:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Haika1 at 2019-7-7 05:21 PM

Hello guys, yesterday i had a game with afk player, This guy was afk when needs ban hero , when need choose spell , when the game starts he was afk, in the end 2.50 minutes this player reconnect , everyone from my team thought invalid game and stay base or trol, then he reconnect and it was not invalid game because it was not 3.00 minutes , this faking stupid system most terrible in the games history!!!! Photos from the game
Screenshot_2019-07-05-13-58-52-027_com.lbe.parallel.intl.jpg
Screenshot_2019-07-05-13-58-52-027_com.lbe.parallel.intl (1).jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-7-7 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Haika1 at 2019-7-7 05:53 PM

I play this game from season 1, dont ask me about this developers fails. If player is not online in hero pick mode then automatically must be invalid game or not let start a game , and he get penalties, but this devs dont have brains..
 Author| Post time 2019-7-7 06:23 PM | Show all posts
You ideot ? I talk about system not a lucky or not
Post time 2019-7-7 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Nope. Afk system isnt trash. I would say you were just unlucky that afk player reconnect to the game right before 4th min
his faking stupid system most terrible in the games history!!!!

History? dont be so dramatic. Let me ask you, how many times you faced this kind of experience in your game history?
Post time 2019-7-7 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-7-7 06:17 PM
Haika1 replied at 2019-7-7 05:49 PM
I play this game from season 1, dont ask me about this developers fails. If player is not online in  ...

Dont tell me you never face an enemy team that had a same problem with you. If you think Devs made so much mistakes in this game, why you still play?

Like I said, you were just unlucky
Post time 2019-7-7 06:26 PM | Show all posts
i think if someone afk the game should ask at the very beginning.
in mlbb even 1 min afk can cause loose the game. i am moving this to suggestion sub section.
Post time 2019-7-7 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-7-7 06:31 PM
Haika1 replied at 2019-7-7 06:23 PM
You ideot ? I talk about system not a lucky or not

Yeah, I am an Idiot
I hope devs could hear you crying and wipe all your tears about matchmaking system or Afk system. Yeah, you and @zanboracks
You both act like pro but talk nonsense

Oh one thing, make sure you press reply button on a specific comment before you response someone's thought. A full game history player like you should know that
Post time 2019-7-7 08:27 PM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-7-7 05:46 PM
Nope. Afk system isnt trash. I would say you were just unlucky that afk player reconnect to the game ...

stupid player
Post time 2019-7-7 08:29 PM | Show all posts

another one who hates me. welcome to the club

Comments

Stop making me laugh.......hahahahahahahahhaahahahha  Post time 2019-7-8 05:52 PM
Post time 2019-7-8 03:37 AM | Show all posts
I am honestly believe that AFK punishment system has improved a lot and soon it will be as better as we wished it would be. But.... for your problem, i would like to put the blame to you and all of your team for having lack of knowledges on how invalid system works. You play this game from Season 1 (whatever lol), you should understand better.

Nowadays invalid system, you don't have to stay at base to trigger the Invalid. If someone afk, it will be triggered anyway no matter what kind of situation you are in. So.. the smarter solution is to utilized the 3 minutes to the max. Farm as much as possible and distract enemies the best way possible, so that if the afk player reconnects, at least you got some golds and levels to continue the game.

Change for the better ight buddy
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 09:54 AM GMT+8