Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2520|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] Sun Tips 101

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-6 11:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-7-6 11:47 PM

SunGod.png

Monk

Where do you rank Sun out of all the fighters and Assassins would you place in at the very bottom or at least in the middle portion? Clearly, Sun isn't an assassin but has the capability of handling heroes in 1v1. In terms of team fight, you can expect him the least. Sun can be equiped in 3 forms which are Fighter, Jungler and Support. Assassin or Fighter build he'll beat you out.

Sun as Fighter isn't effective at first for the reason that Fighter Emblem doesn't have or give any sort of damage boost but enhances HP and sustainability. On the other hand, having this emblem may benefit him if the user keeps on jungle stealing or pressuring a single lane which having Sprint or Flicker. Would recommend this build below. Demonic Sword can ben replaced with Haas's Claws if you think lifesteal isn't enough.
Screenshot_1.png

Jungler is the best role for sun especially if you have an ally with strong CC or AoE with CC like Aurora or Terizla. Being jungler is almost similar to Assassin role which means you have to be on top on gold lead and prevent enemies from getting Crabs and especially the Turtle. Stealing enemies jungle monsters is also a must but quite a risk, if not careful enough, you might get banged hard. Recommended build.
Screenshot_2.png or Screenshot_3.png

full attack build is best for quick death and escape or hard push or in a different saying, kill'em down and get out of town. The 2nd build is IF you dont want to back down and eager to get savage thats what I recommend.

I'm not gonna express what I thought about Sun with Support emblem. Its kinda experimental. Anyways, Sun is best in lower tier. Wouldnt recommend using in high tier especially in Mythic since a lot of players know how fragile Sun can be without items and proper feeding. If given a chance to obtain a buff, like a decent buff on his passive skill and bring back the old dash skills rather than lock skill would make him bring back on top of the foodchain.

Post time 2019-7-8 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Lucc at 2019-7-7 11:55 PM

I always prefer to play with him on the top and bot lane. The items I usually do are a resistance mix with damage... I can't  play as Sun with itemization focused on damage.
Although it's fun to play from Sun, I still prefer other heroes. I prefer the mages and supports.

Nice post!
Post time 2019-7-10 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Im starting with sun, but only in brawl. Its really fun. Im an old tank new fighter. I feel like buying him.
Post time 2019-7-10 12:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sun is up there with leomord ,minsithar,jawhead,and thamuz but not as good as dyroth or aldous
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 08:59 AM GMT+8