Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2546|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Poll] Kimmy or Claude

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-7 02:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-7-7 02:04 AM
Both Claude and Kimmy got their Lucky Box Epic Skin after getting their Starlight Skin and on the recent news that Claude is paired up with Fanny. Don't you think it's a bit or harsh enough to swayout Kimmy from Claude that easily? Well, it's a fictional game. If you lurk too much on these OC like anime you would be a little triggered all a sudden, right? Come to think of it, Claude and Kimmy current skin classes are the same while Fanny has all except for Limited (749). Fanny as thirdwheel is kinda fitting as well since she don't have any specific hero-pair.

Kimmy

In debut of her first Epic Skin which obviously wont be the last, has awesome shop intro animation. Also the trend of hybrid build setup which contains more Magical Items arises. I've used Kimmy a lot and I don't know why some people don't trust Mage build or even Hybrid. It works well for me though. I would prefer Magic over Damage. Well, here's a clip of Ayamjango using Kimmy with Hybrid Build.

[iframe]https://www.youtube.com/embed/hbGnKD8N1xU[/iframe]

Claude
Might be behind Granger as the current best Marksman but still 2nd spot isnt bad for a hero who got nerfed hard. There has been a lot of troll build that also fits Claude like applying 2 magic items like Fleeting Time. I don't know much about Claude but he's still the top Marksman pick after all. Here's a gameplay from BREN Coco

[iframe]https://www.youtube.com/embed/NF2KCaK9TN8[/iframe]

Who do you think has the best Epic Skin? All includes skill animation, shop introduction. Vote it up!

Single Polls, Total 5 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

60.00% (3)
40.00% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-7-10 10:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i’d rather to get Epic skin of claude rather than kimmy

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-11 10:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-20 05:21 PM GMT+8