Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5260|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Tank Era

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-5 11:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
TankDom.png

Would you say that Tank is as equally needed as Assassin's? In the current Meta or even a random classic game everyone would require a Tank, guess that's the best I know of.

Four most common Tank used in Rank Match are Khufra, Minotaur, Grock and Uranus. Each different class of skill but all of the same benefits aside from Uranus which only buff himself makes him a walking fountain. Khufra and Grock are versatile heroes, wouldn't you agree. In a way that Grock can do Supp or Ass emblem but still do tank a lot while Khufra can be a magical fighter, not often used in low tiers. Minotaur is the standard tank. He got the HP, CC and regen. Sustain is everything. Uranus is more on distracting or hassling enemies but he can tank as much as Mino.

Heroes you might consider as Tank are Esmeralda and Terizla. True that Esme is best as mage but what if you give her a try to be tank using custom mage emblem but contain 4 sustain/tank items and always obtain buff. Her first skill is the key after all, spamming her 2nd lowers her 1st so its best know when to last use your 2nd. Terizla is one of the beast ingame. All he needs is Bloodlust Axe and immortality and the rest can be mix of off and def items. The amount of vamp he gets every hammer swipe is massive, bruh. If down from 20%, a minion horde would get it back to 60-70% HP if you also equipped Fighter Blood Festival.

All tanks are important. Some don't have the opportunity to shine but someday they will. Think about the person you love, she/he might not like you at first but when time comes, just enjoy and make it worthwhile.

Post time 2019-7-6 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Lucc replied at 2019-7-6 06:12 AM
Thanks for the info. Claps!! I love playing like a tank. The first tank I learned to play w ...

as always looking for atention

poor you

Comments

Are you looking for my attention? Thanks for the incoherent comment with the theme of the topic.  Post time 2019-7-6 11:17 AM
Post time 2019-7-6 06:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Lucc at 2019-7-6 06:15 AM

Thanks for the info. Claps!! I love playing like a tank. The first tank I learned to play was Uranus. <3

Post time 2019-7-10 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Im main jhonson, with 1500 games. Nobody ban jhon anymore so i get him 99% of the time. I think he is the best tank, but i only play mino, belerick and tigreal besides him. Jhon is an assassin with his ultimate, or he can be support, giving rides to and from base. He is super tanky if his passive is active, thats why i chose him. I hate minos ultimate, you dont really know when u will get it, and u cant use it whenever u want. Belerick is cool, but he is all defense, you cant hurt them (they hurt themselves lol). We definetely need more crazy tanks like jhonson, gatotkaka and khufra.
Post time 2019-7-10 12:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the best tank is grock and khufra followed by Mino gatot belerick and uranus but there are a lot of dark horse in tank catagory like tigreal jhonson  lolita and freanco
Post time 2019-7-12 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Layla is probably the best tank of them all but we don't see her shine yet because everyone plays her like an MM.Honestly everyone  Moonton nerfs her dmg so that we play her as Tank again... *sigh*

Well, jokes aside... Terizla is the new Tank right now, no one bans him as only few knows how to use him. He deals dmg like Grock, stuns like Tigrel, and have the Best Type of Defense in the Game which is Dmg Reduction.
Post time 2019-7-13 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Everyone know how powerful tanks is during WW2. Especially Germany tanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 08:35 AM GMT+8