Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 9547|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Important Notice

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-4 04:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Announcement regarding Illegal Recharge

Recently, we’ve found that some teams illegally sell MLBB Diamonds on Facebook, Instagram, and other websites, destroying the fairness of the game. In order to maintain a fair game and protect players’ account security, MLBB team will severely punish the players who have illegal recharging behaviors. The penalties include but are not limited to the following one or several:

1. Deduct all Diamonds recharged;

2. Temporarily prohibit the account from logging in the game;

3. Permanently prohibit the account from logging in the game.

We have been focusing to solve illegal recharge issues all along. If you suffered loss due to the illegal recharge, please directly contact with the illegal recharge team to protect your legal rights. If you have been punished after recharging through our official channel, please contact our customer service team and provide your detailed information, we will verify your action and solve the problem as soon as possible.

The Illegal Recharging team uses a large number of unauthorized credit cards, cloned credit cards, and illegal gift cards, which may lead to personal information leakage, account hacking, credit card theft, and unsuccessful recharge.

Hereby we suggest our players, do not go to Facebook, Instagram, and other unofficial platforms to purchase diamonds.

In addition to official channels like Google, iOS, Amazon and Onestore, the following recharge platforms and all channels within the platform are official channels of cooperation, please feel free to use.

[Codashop, Unipin, Razer, Dana, Shopee, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Upoint,

Duniagames, Bluepay, KBZBank, and Pagsmile.] (No particular order)

Author| Post time 2019-7-12 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-7-12 10:23 AM
Mostak replied at 2019-7-5 12:24 AM
Few days ago i kind of visited one of that link from facebook to see what it really is and from that ...

The illegal recharged team means from where you buy the diamonds. Which means that you need to contact the illegal seller directly if you suffer loss.  If you recharge by yourself through official way in game (google play, appstore, eg), you can contact cs in-game.

Post time 2019-7-6 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Okay!
Thanks for the info, Irezer.

Comments

your welcome :)  Post time 2019-7-12 10:23 AM
Post time 2019-7-5 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Few days ago i kind of visited one of that link from facebook to see what it really is and from that day i can't use android google crome anymore. Makes me wanna smash them in the face!!. And sorry i didn't underrstand this "please directly contact with the illegal recharge team to protect your legal rights." Can anyone explain a bit?!
Post time 2019-8-1 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Thank you !!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-23 07:07 PM GMT+8