Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 581|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Account] My Account was Hacked but CS seems doesnt want to help at all

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-4 12:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jourdyz at 2019-7-5 03:24 PM

Dear all,

Thanks mod for letting me join Mobile Legend Community. I just want to share my disappointment for Customer Service Mobile Legend.

Let me Introduce myself . My name Jourdy from Indonesia. I play Mobile Legend from Season 4 till last time my account was hacked(June 2019)

Lets the story begin .

On May 2019 i shared my Facebook account to someone for playing  other games.
I forgot that i bind my Facebook to my primary Mobile Legend.
Btw, my ML account binded on my Facebook and i create monton account and Game Center because i use apple.

On June 7th i noticed seems someone was login to my account.
And the i see on my account that SOMEONE was binded my mobile legend to VK Account ( WTF i dont event have VK account )

And i notice my other game also was hacked !!!
I try to contact to the someone that i shared my FB account but he BLOCK ALL MY CONTACT.

And SADLY i see my monton account was on SALE in OLX (Digital Marketplace Indonesia! (WTF!)

In hurry on June 8 th i submit report to CS through email (mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com)
First the response is Quick , i recieve response from CS on 8th June.
That i need to fill a form .

I fullfill the form to prove that i am the right owner ! Start from day i play ML, my first topup history, my binded account. (i know sure that my mobile legend first binded to my Facebook) my purchase history and so more details i have fill on the form.

And i wait for the response patiently, finnally CS Response 5 Days later ask me to give first apple order and first unipin order.
I dont realy know when i first purchase on Mobile Legend so i send An invoice that i think that was my first apple and unipin.

3 days later CS ask me only first apple purchase .
I think my last invocie is not first so i try to search again.
I send again and 3 days later he responded that my first incorect.
Becouse i doesnt realy know the first i send all my PURCHASE History.
(6 order history apple 1 order history google 1 unipin order)
Idk but CS still said incorect  and i check again on 2018 i think the first apple order but still incorrect from CS

And then finnaly on 22th June CS said i cant prove nothing. He cant do anything.

IF CS want to help me check the ORDER HISTORY I SEND IS ALL TO MY Mobile Legend ID !! (.Jo.) ID : 68795005
Iknow the biggest purchase on that ID
I know the first binded account is my Facebook (jourdy****@gmail.com)
I KNOW THE FIRST PLATFORM is Android
And i create montoon account so i can play on IOS .
Moonton account (jourdy****@gmail.com)
Recently i play with iOS Device Mostly (Iphone X)
And yet CS dont trust me as the Right owner.

And now new season was begin . And my account was sold to someone that i DONT EVEN KNOW! I still able to access my account but someone keep kicking me!

i spent so many on my ID. Now i lost my ID because CS doesnt want to help me at all.

So disappointed. Make me frustrated.
Im sorry that i write to much.
Thanks for anyone reading my story.
Hope all of u learn from my mistake.

I love this game so much so i spent some money. but seems i need to leave it forever .
3624DB42-45CF-4DA6-B364-06169F67BC34.png
B077D245-42EC-449E-9F36-1E115C07B34F.png
187B267B-5029-4288-A362-55F21D63C000.png
036478F5-C90A-4986-B56A-B1EFD0513058.png
AAE8FE3B-DDDA-4EAF-8AB1-6D7463E0A1A4.png
Post time 2019-7-5 10:21 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry to hear that, but can you edit your post and remove all emails you wrote? It's your privacy and someone may take further abuse.
Post time 2019-7-4 02:27 AM | Show all posts
first of all, you gotta admit that is your fault. I suggest you to NOT send email too much. if you do, your 1st email wouldnt counted and out from the line. Patient is the key. Some say Dev receive thousand emails everyday.
Post time 2019-7-4 09:55 AM | Show all posts
I believe Moonton does remind you do not share your account every time you open the game.
But okay, I would suggest keeping contact with the CS and be patient for this case, and of course, provide every proof that they need to solve your case.

Best luck, and never sell your account (mail/fb/or anything) to other people. Because they might use it for something you don't even want to know
Post time 2019-7-4 11:03 AM | Show all posts
oh my god.. this is awful..
Post time 2019-7-4 02:16 PM | Show all posts
First of all it was your mistake that your shared your game account with others.
Anyway, MLBB official only wants your first and last recharge details.
If you can provide successfully you will get your account back.
Otherwise you might be in a loophole like this.
Post time 2019-7-5 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Your are telling this is hack! i don't think so. You shared your account and got busted. it's your fault. And i have to tell you, hacking is not that easy as anyone may think it is! You have to be the legend of software language just to do a simple trick! Forget about hacking, it is more like a fantasy really.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-5 02:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Jourdyz at 2019-7-5 02:50 AM

I dont think ill got help at all so i decided to leave the game.
Thanks for one who support me.

I know its my fault but i think other game got a better customer support.
10 valid correct proof vs 1 proof that may be a little bir incorrect

Still , 1 proof win. Nice logic
 Author| Post time 2019-7-5 02:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-4 02:16 PM
First of all it was your mistake that your shared your game account with others.
Anyway, MLBB offic ...

I think im right at first and last purchase, but just incorrect first apple purchase, although i really sure that invoice i sent is correct .

Still they said i cannot prove thats my account.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-5 03:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-5 10:21 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, but can you edit your post and remove all emails you wrote? It's your privac ...

Thanks
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-26 09:28 AM GMT+8