Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 254|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Account] Hi guys. Lost Account help.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-2 07:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by juleswayne at 2019-7-2 07:14 PM

Hi guys, been battling my account to be recovered 2 days now. I have reported my case on the in game customer support for 5 times now and their were no decent reply at this time. I have been waiting all day long for the follow up reply but i think it is taking too long. Is there any support staff here that can take my account retrieval?

Thank you.
Post time 2019-7-2 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Lost account is really hard to retrieve.. I heard they need about 9 days or so or even more (maybe depends on the que) before they are able to get back to you..

You spend money on this lost account? If not, then just make a new one.. Haha xD
 Author| Post time 2019-7-2 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-7-2 09:36 PM
Lost account is really hard to retrieve.. I heard they need about 9 days or so or even more (maybe d ...

Really? I thought it will just be resolved 24hrs. Yep I spent a bit. The support system replies too long tommorow will be my 3rd day of waiting. I was hoping some support admin can help me here.
Post time 2019-7-3 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Hmm.. What kind of "Lost Account" you have?
1) You haven't bind to any Google Account and others?
2) You don't have access to your Google Account?
3) Or you still have access to your ML account but you log into new account?
The 3rd problem seems like common these days.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-3 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by juleswayne at 2019-7-3 10:47 AM
iri replied at 2019-7-3 09:21 AM
Hmm.. What kind of "Lost Account" you have?
1) You haven't bind to any Google Account and others?

Hello,

1.) I have binded my account on my facebook and on my ipad's Gamecenter. The thing is I have logged another account with my ipad with no problem, I have been playing it for about a week. But when the time I decided to revert back to my main account the other and my main account kinda mixed up. It is really weird! I can see my profile pic of my main account but the account shows the IGN of my other account thus the inclusion of the heroes, levels, achievements etc. are from my other account. In the profile it says that the game center and the facebook used was on my main! So, what I did is open my phone which has my main account on it and to my surprise, my phone's ML was also mixed up. This were the real problem came.

2.) I did not bind my main account on Google.

3.) Maybe this is my case.
I am really sadden with the incident that happen on my case. I am also kinda bit disappointed on how the support system works on moonton since this is my 3rd day waiting for an answer. I have reported this 5th time already but there were no decent reply. They just replied me once but after that there were no follow ups.
Post time 2019-7-3 11:51 AM | Show all posts
juleswayne replied at 2019-7-3 10:45 AM
Hello,

1.) I have binded my account on my facebook and on my ipad's Gamecenter. The thing is I hav ...

Try this :

Screenshot_20190629-134813_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

After you tap the Server List, you can see this :
Screenshot_20190502-161707_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Tap on your desire character and tap Enter and the server would switch.

Post time 2019-7-3 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Please check above and see if this works or not.
If not working then in game cs is your last hope bro.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-3 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by juleswayne at 2019-7-3 01:29 PM

I am afriad that there are no such thing as server list in my mobile and tablet. :(

IMG_0004 JPG.jpg

Comments

iri
woah, that's so sad :( Hope Moonton solve this fast  Post time 2019-7-3 03:34 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-7-4 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Yep, this is so sad. I am hoping that there are some Devs here who can help me recover my account faster.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-5 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Any Devs here? Please.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-26 09:35 AM GMT+8