Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2315|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] New Roam Items Review (PART 2)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-27 09:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Updating this thread ~> https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=71273

I want to share depth explanation after using this roam items further more. I using this item when I using tank to observe is this item is the solution for tanks?

Let's check the effect one by one :

Receive 2 Gold and EXP every 4 seconds. With this item you cannot share EXP or Gold with a teammate around.
This is the special point, you cannot share EXP or Gold so it means when you in lane with teammate or babysitting adc heroes, you will not take the exp, so the exp & gold will 100% received by other heroes.

Well... This is good for the adc heroes, the more they get exp & gold the more they will became gamechanger.

For tanks? Yeah, they sacrificed. They tanks the jungle monsters, adc heroes take the exp,gold. Tanks just take the damage LOL.
But, Hey... It's your job to protect your carry right? you must sacrifice...
2 Gold & EXP every 4 second part is low IMO.

When your Gold or EXP is in 5th position on your team, the Gold or EXP earned increases to 15 every 4 seconds.
This the bonus part. When you play tanks & you buy this role item, automatically you will have low EXP & GOLD or maybe you are the poorest one.
This effect will activated when this happen. So, let's calculate the effects.
15 Gold every 4 secs = 225 Gold / Min

The gold IMO is still not enough. Sorry Dev. Maybe buff this part to 20 Gold every 4 secs ( 300 GOLD / Min )

We play tanks to protect our team right? But if we buy this item, the gold we get will deducted because we don't get the shared gold.

Farming alone for tanks to get GOLD ? Meh... Tanks don't do this job...

Tanks should protect the team, but they also need GOLD to purchasing items so they can TANK more damage.

Okay. So let's move the last part.

Get 50% Gold or additional EXP by doing Assist.
At first I read this, WHOAAAA this is good because they removed wizard boot but including the assist bonus to this roam item.
But, Let's calculate ...
Assist give about  50~70 GOLD right? (CMIIW)

So with this item , we get 50% additional = 25-30 GOLD every Assist

Your tought? For me, still not enough. Sorry DEV...

Maybe, Buff this part to give 50 GOLD per assists (like the wizard boot does)

Anyway, Roam Items is good to give more variety in this game & when used properly this will help carry heroes to grow faster & do his job faster.

xoxo

Post time 2019-6-27 05:46 PM | Show all posts
A suggestion, use 2nd talent support give bonus gold by hitting enemy which is good for tank/support roamers for getting item
Post time 2019-6-27 06:05 PM | Show all posts
i played rank yesterday and our hanabi bought roaming item early

Comments

This is what we call - RIP MM"  Post time 2019-6-27 07:31 PM
Post time 2019-6-28 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Tank hurts most.
I am still suffering from loss of assist boot.
These roaming item will hurt tankers a bit more.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 07:27 AM GMT+8