Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 991|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Share] Matchmaking isnt fair? Yes, but it doesnt mean there is something wrong with it

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-27 12:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You know I am the person who always be eww with those players who always blame matchmaking system for their lost. Especially when they proudly claim they are solo player. You are a solo player and blame matchmaking? pfft it doesnt make any sense. Yesterday, I was on 15 win strikes in ranked. I was on Legend 1 3 stars and then a defeat made me stop and I went to sleep. Today, I wonder where my luck gone. Instead of reach mythic, I drop to Legend 2 and kind of hard to climb back to Legend I. Untill just now I found something unfair about matchmaking system on my last match. on loading screen, I knew that one of my team mates is a Mythic. so I thought my enemy has mythic tier one or two. After match I checked the recent players. and I couldnt believe that enemy we were facing is full of mythic.

ml3.jpg
ml2.jpg
ml1.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-6-27 10:38 PM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-6-27 07:12 PM
Btw i see that you fall from mythic mr.hudaa

What happen ?Isnt there a good player to boost you ?

You got some nerve to againts me on this kind of topic. And call me a player who declared and opened a topic about reach mythic. I dont know you are some kind of sitty guy or what, My mythic thread isnt only about reached mythic. it's also about matchmaking system that you always cry about and I never complain about it. Why? because I am a solo player. I never cry and kiss dev's as* like you do all the time just to wipe your tears about maphack and macthmaking system

You said you already talked to the dev about it. whats their respons? and I am sure you still remember my question to you about it on this thread https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 24&page=1#pid433628 dont you?

Whats the point on give my comments or thread not support? so dev or mod could delete it? Good luck
Post time 2019-6-27 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Because of their recent kda and mmr.
They did loose and might have low kda than your team.
That is why you won the game.
because your team chemistry and total kda was better than theirs.

Author| Post time 2019-6-27 11:51 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-27 09:35 AM
Because of their recent kda and mmr.
They did loose and might have low kda than your team.
That is ...

Are you saying that matchmaking system is based on recent kda?
Post time 2019-6-27 12:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmm... I guess matchmaking could be affected by KDA, because i know that classic actually does match you according your KDA, when I've used my new account everytime i win the rank of the enemy goes higher and higher until I'm the only Elite in my team full of Mythic, and the enemies are also full Mythics.

But ranked on the other hand, i really don't know how the matchmaking works because sometimes I get Legends 5 with Mythics enemy, but sometimes I'm also the one fighting enemies full of legends. Good thing I've never fought mythic that have 99+ stars :')
Post time 2019-6-27 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-6-27 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-6-27 07:53 PM | Show all posts
irithel carried the whole team. mino provided the assists.
Post time 2019-6-27 08:04 PM | Show all posts
That fanny tho.. @IZxCOLD oppa you need to challenge that fanny in a 1 vs 1 and give that lowlife a lesson that he give up using fanny hahahaha xD
Post time 2019-6-27 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-6-27 08:04 PM
That fanny tho.. @IZxCOLD oppa you need to challenge that fanny in a 1 vs 1 and give that lowlife a  ...

Hahaha, honestly i don’t dare to say that since i am really bad at fanny 1v1’s XD mostly because its just the first who strikes usually gets the kill in a fanny 1v1 T-T
 Author| Post time 2019-6-27 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-6-27 10:28 PM
zanboracks replied at 2019-6-27 07:12 PM
Btw i see that you fall from mythic mr.hudaa

What happen ?Isnt there a good player to boost you ?

Sorry to break your happiness as* there. that is my smurf acc
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 02:08 PM GMT+8