Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 564|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

Moonton Really need to do this

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-19 01:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Mobile Legend is 5 v 5 game
so communication is really important in this game. Ganking, Escaping, Initiating war really depend on the teammate.

Here some suggestion I hope Moonton can improve this section :

1. Improve Quick Chat, Expand it & able to custom the text

Basically we just can use about 7 Quick chat in this game. Quick chat is really important to use because typing in this mobile game need much time (IMO)
Pls expand the quick chat in game so we can use maybe 10 or more quick chat. This really make team decision making easier in this game.

2. Don't remove Wizard Boots (Tank users let's RIOT LOL)

Wizard boots give golds for each assists. This one is really useful for tanks / support because they can't farm. They can't jungle well even clearing minions is such a pain for them, except some heroes like GROCK which can clearing minions fast.
Pls return the passive effect that give 100 gold / assist to TANK ROLE Only.

3. Rework skills some old Tank heroes that need some attention

Here my suggestion to some heroes that need some reworks / simple buffs :
- Tigreal
Buff his passive or his ultimate. Change his passive to give 20-30% damage reduction for short duration when the shield effect is full. Give some animation like shining shield when the passive active. About his ultimate maybe can make Tigreal jump short distance before casting the ultimate (Like Mino 1st Skills)

- Hylos ( Simple buff)

Buff his 1st skill. his 1st skill it's like stun 1 hero only with CLOSE RANGE. I know he is tank but the stun just can lock 1 hero. Make his stun piercing enemy in line so can stun enemy backline or just increase the stun duration.

- Belerick

I know they just buff belerick, but the rework about his 2nd skills really not necesarry. Before is 1st skill slow & give mark, 2nd skill boost spd + immobilized 1 enemy. Now, they swap the effect make 1st skill can immobized enemies in line (This is nice)
but 2nd skill really meh. Belerick sacrifice some HP for some spd & enchance his basic attack to just some heal + mark.
2nd skill need some slow too , & the HP cost sometimes can make belerick killed instantly when we use 2nd skill to fleeing in low HP. Made the HP Cost affect in end of duration if Belerick don't hit any enemy or add Slow effect on hit

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 07:04 AM GMT+8