Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1352|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Too Many Hack & Cheat

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-16 01:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by deus at 2019-6-16 03:24 AM

These days, Guinevere rarely get ban, and I always pick her. She still OP. However today I having a weird match. Early game, i straight get 6 kill with her. After the enemy all wipeout because of the combos. I suddenly get force out. The ML forcing me out of the game. Try to relogin, unable for few minute. At 1st, i thought my connection having problem, but it's not. After I succesful relogin, the enemy gaining us way to much. I start seeing very weird thing. Lord, Buff not in the position it should be. View map also something off. After game finish with losing. Last replay not available, History oso don't have! WTH man! Comeon M00nt00n please Increase More Security! Too many cheat, is no fun!

2nd Event
Re - edit. New news.

Take a look at this, how do you want us to keep quiet? Straight 1 time, whole my team is Disconnect. This is not happen only me! Whole team, and everyone is became prey to the cheater and hacker. Where is fairness? Because of these cheater, we are being force out of the game. After relogin,  almost whole team is dead! Then! After game end, we got credit deducted because of AFK! BEING FORCED TO BE AFK! How do you want us to maintain the credit if these thing keep going be like this?

Mod, please please please take action, voice up the problem!
Screenshot_20190616-030343(1).jpg
Screenshot_20190616-030858(1).jpg
Post time 2019-6-16 09:14 AM | Show all posts
I never got disconnected but I experienced severe lag of 200ms to 300ms whenever I moved near enemy team. my hero is running on the spot most of the time. not only me but my whole team also experienced lag.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-16 01:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
check this
Screenshot_20190616-010128(1).jpg
Post time 2019-6-16 01:59 AM | Show all posts
U can report players who using cheat to CS in Game
Post time 2019-6-16 08:01 AM | Show all posts
I believe this thing is real because I experienced it myself in the past and heard many report about it. Some thought this is server problem but still idk.
Post time 2019-6-16 10:35 AM | Show all posts
same as me,all my team and enemy team (expcept cheater) are disconnect while playing,unfottunatelly i did not screen shoot that and battle replay not available.
Post time 2019-6-16 10:01 PM | Show all posts
This happened to me before, we all got disconnected and only 4 was able to reconnect. Anyway, I think it is a server problem.

Annoying though if that happens especially if you have 110 credits and they'll deduct you even if it's not your fault.
Post time 2019-6-17 09:14 AM | Show all posts
I am moving this to bug report sub section. Need to report this.
My primary thought about this is,
It might be server issue. The server might be in maintenance mode, so it created some odd situation.
In normal sense, you can not do this because in able to do that, you need to hack the server and which is really impossible.
Please provide your in game id number, nick and server id so that we can report.
Post time 2019-6-17 11:43 AM | Show all posts
It happens to me too, we all got disconnected, and when finally reconnected, enemy said they also got disconnected and blame us for using a ping cheat (I don't know if it's really exist). The game back to normal, and suddenly, in less than 20 secs, we got disconnected again and I got kicked from the match. Good news is, I think it was a server problem. The match wasn't available in history, no star deducted, and no credit score deducted.
Post time 2019-6-18 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2019-6-16 09:14 AM
I never got disconnected but I experienced severe lag of 200ms to 300ms whenever I moved near enemy  ...

Same thing happens with me too. When i move near enemy team i get high ping all of a sudden.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-17 07:22 PM GMT+8