Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 873|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] 1 week from Epic to Mythic - Wanna share tips & guide in game / off game

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-12 11:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Guys, So I just wanna share my experience pushing from Epic to Mythic in 1 week. ( Spending my holiday time to pushing LOL)

Maybe it sound not so great for some people but for me it's really great experience So I wanna share some tips & Guide in this beauty game.

1. Knowing yourself so you can determine what heroes suitable to your playstyle

This is so important. Before you learn about heroes, you must learn about yourself. What role make you excited to play?
You patient enough to wait for the right timing to kill? Try Assasins

You supportive enough to encourage your teammate? Try Support / Tank

You feel leadership enough to carry your teammate? Try ADC / Figther Basic Atk Dependent

You like to harrass enemy & enjoy cripple enemy ? Try Mage / Fighter Skills dependent

You already choose your role? Now choose the heroes with their unique skillset. Watch some video about the gameplay.
Try yourself in Practice 1 time, Classic 5-10 time until you reach 60% ++ Winrate so you ready to go to play in ranked with those hero.

2. Focus on 2 - 3 Heroes only

You know, it sucks when your main hero get picked by ally / enemy. So you must have a backup hero with different Role.
But... Only 2 / 3 Heroes to focusing. Focusing heroes really need time to master it so only focusing 2 - 3 heroes that you really like & excited to play

3. Time is Everything, Decision making is gamechanging

In the game, you must wise enough to spending your time. Don't waste so much time to roaming without purpose especially if you play ADC / Fighter role.
Roaming when you already clear minion wave in lane (THIS IS A MUST) Exp & Gold is very important in early game.
Jungling if possible, see unguarded lane? fill the lane & defending the turret rewarding you EXP & Gold from minions.
Roaming if you are really ready with your teammate to secure the Crab (Gold) / Ganking enemy heroes.
If you play Mage / Support, Ganking to harassing enemy Core heroes is really important in early game because you are strong in early game.

Decision making to know when you should engage enemy, initiate clash, or maybe just ignore the clash & keep farming is IMPORTANT.
Back to point no 1. What heroes determine your gameplay? some Heroes need some item ( 2-3 core item) to really shine & they ready to join the clash.
Example :

- You play Hanabi , you reach lvl 5 already with boots item & some cheap items. You see in the map your teammate is engaging clash in turtle area. What you gonna do? The best choice for me, is focusing CLEARING the minions wave 1st & Then you can help IF ONLY your teammate is almost winning the clash or if they try to fleeing from battle. How? Hanabi have ultimate that immobillized  ( hope I spell it correctly LOL ) in huge area. It can help to secure kill fleeing enemies or stop enemy to chasing your low health teammate. Don't greedy, back to farming after that because you can't really sustain the fight in early game with Hanabi.

4. Spell is not only Flicker / Sprint / Retribution

Those spells really outshine another spell IMO.
Just FYI,
There is a spell that can secure kill low health enemy called Execute which is nice to burst heroes / Tank heroes (Tank can kill too ) to make them more intimidating ( This spell ignore shield which is NICHE to some heroes)

There is a spell that can save you many times from combo called (CC to death) Guinevere, yeah it's you. This spell called Purify which is NICHE to counter some META heroes.
And many more situational spell might be useful like Aegis, Arrival (My Zilong love this spell)

5. Map Awareness & Buff Priorities

I have a rule for myself, when in game every 5s or less I must check the map, especially when I play mage / ADC heroes who  squishy enough to ganked.
Checking the map is good for defensive or offensive, this can help you to know when to stop farming in lane (when enemy missing) or when to gank.

Buff priorities is still problem especially in EPIC/LEGEND tier. You must knowing Buff Effect to each role in this game.
Assasins -  Get Mana Reduction 50% , 10% CD Reduction, 10-15  PENetration
Mage - Get 20% CD Reduction, 11~25 Magic Power , 50% Mana reduction

Marksman -  Get 10% phy Atk, Slow effect in basic attack
Fighter - Get some movement spd 10% every deals damage & CD Reduction 15%

Tank - Get some damage reductio 15% & mana Reduction 50%
Support - Get 50 Mana regen, 10% CD Reduction, 15% healing effect

In Early game - Mid game. Mage & Assasins is TOP Priorities to get buff. Mana Reduction is really huge help from them to help them farm faster & increase their offensive aspect to killing in early game which is their purpose in the game.
Sorry to say but IMO, Marksman doesnt' deserve the buff in early game. The 10% bonus physical atk is not much, Slow effect is really MEH for me (20% only),
Special case for Lesley because she enjoy Assasin Role so the energy cost reduction & some CD + Penetration is really good for her.

So, IMO 2 Buff is for Mage / Assasin for your teammate. Other priorities if you can steal enemy buff is Marksman / Fighter

6. Last but not least. Please... This game is about to destroy enemy base not to kill as many as you can

Still....
Some players didn't understand the winning requirement from this game. DESTROY ENEMY BASE IF YOU CAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
When you wiped out your enemies, it's a huge chance for your team to PUSH & destroy the turrets. After that you can secure lord to assemble next clash to victory with the help from the LORD.

That's all from me... Hope might help.
Enjoy Pushing & don't be negative player

Post time 2019-6-12 08:41 PM | Show all posts
Very logical and good points you have mentioned. I really appreciate.
What you said all is true but sometimes hard to implement for many of us.
And for new players 2-3 heroes might be enough, But with time being you need to increase your hero pool.
Good work there, keep it up.

Comments

Haii Mod, Sorry & Thanks btw for your reply. I wanna ask why I can't setup my avatar? it didn't show any menu like (Upload photo) in the screen Modify avatar  Post time 2019-6-13 12:34 PM
Post time 2019-6-12 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes the marksman do deserve the buff, but only in some situations. Like you said, MM need items to be powerful, so them taking the buff would mean having them getting their items earlier on.
But of course, if there is an assassin and mana hungry mage, always prioritize them first. you, as an ADC, can get other jungle monsters like Crab and minions and especially assists and turrets in early game.
Post time 2019-6-12 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Sorry to say but IMO, Marksman doesnt' deserve the buff in early game. The 10% bonus physical atk is not much, Slow effect is really MEH for me (20% only),
Special case for Lesley because she enjoy Assasin Role so the energy cost reduction & some CD + Penetration is really good for her.

It's sad only a few people know about this, even in Legend tier.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-6-12 04:17 PM
Sometimes the marksman do deserve the buff, but only in some situations. Like you said, MM need item ...

Yess, Marksman deserve buff in mid - late game. When Marksman Lvl goes high & reach 3 or more core items the buff will start give benefit. 10% bonus Physical attack is nice this time.

Btw, sorry OOT. What level in this forum allow me to change avatar picture?
Thanks in Advance

Comments

New account can already set up avatar  Post time 2019-6-13 09:29 AM
Post time 2019-6-12 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Sikolovsky replied at 2019-6-12 05:35 PM
Yess, Marksman deserve buff in mid - late game. When Marksman Lvl goes high & reach 3 or more core ...

I don't think there's a level to change your avatar? Usually if you change it, it would take a few hours to days to register.
I remember changing mine when I was level 4. Is your button missing? Or is there a message that pops up somewhere?
Post time 2019-6-13 06:25 AM | Show all posts
In solo q they dont mind who will get the buff first
Post time 2019-6-14 11:04 AM | Show all posts
not applicable for solo players and gm/epic ranks. tanks, supports in gm/epic ranks love to steal buffs, crabs, minions in early to late game.

also they like to play tanks as assassins and will always start team fights to get more kills even when they are behind in gold and level. when all enemies are wiped out, they return to farming and doesn't really care about pushing.

many thought this game is team deathmatch where the team with most kills win.
Post time 2019-8-10 04:29 AM | Show all posts
Yaa.. Its true
Post time 2019-8-10 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Good point, and good guide, it helps all the new users out there and the ones that aren't new but aren't that experienced. I used to go for kills when i was in gm, glad i got better ^_^
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-22 12:13 PM GMT+8