Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 492|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Squad System

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-12 09:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Moonton,

Could you please do something on upgrading the Squad management system. You are charging 199 diamond for creation of a squad. If there is too little function to managet the members, there is no point to have the squad system. Not all squad leader will know every of his team members in real life or have a better way of communication.

1. Not all squad members actually know that they have to play with the team members to gain score and always still going on solo game.
2. The messaging method was so irritating that the squad leader need to message them one by one or even on the squad message they might not see it or don't know about it
3. Just a little upgrading or there is some other method that can easily group them together for team play
4. Is actually something attractive to push more players to create a squad which can bring diamond revenue to MLBB
5. I personally going to give out free skin to the highest scorer of the squad members monthly just to make them play together more.

Moonton team, please do something urgent and don't wait until the loyal players feel dissapointed.

IGN : Kingz
ID : 412541180
Squad : VVD (VietnamVoDich)
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 04:19 PM | Show all posts
the moonton team are bringing a big shame to the chinese. wtf.
very bad management. such a nice and wonderful game but spoilt by the team that manage.
i really hope there are some moderator or players are from their company and manage to voice it out direct to the team.
i even tried to message directly to their management team via LinkendIn also no respond.
hope they really improve on it
Post time 2019-6-12 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, something needs to be changed in the squad system. It has been left in the dust for a long time now.
Also, little trick here, recreating a new squad actually costs less than renaming it, so if you don't want to waste diamonds renaming your squad, go create a new one instead. The only drawback is you can't join another squad for the next 24h
Post time 2019-6-12 08:43 PM | Show all posts
I think it needs some improvement just as you said. Specially i do not know why squad only have 9 slots instead of 10 or more. Thanks for your valuable feedback. we will be recording this.
Post time 2019-8-10 04:30 AM | Show all posts
Yaa.. I think same
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-22 11:41 AM GMT+8