Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 277|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Lancelot skill 2 on minions.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-12 08:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Lancelot's skil 2 damage reduction shouldn't be affected by minion waves.
There were countless times enemies just walked next to a minion, and my damage is halved. Very retarded.
Post time 2019-6-12 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Lancelot is balanced.
If you want old lancelot back, then he will be OP again
Post time 2019-6-12 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Lancelot is balanced.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Sikolovsky replied at 2019-6-12 12:40 PM
Lancelot is balanced.

Who said I wanted old Lance back?
I only request to apply the damage reduction to enemy heroes only.
It just feel redundant that enemies can simply hide near a minion, and the damage becomes nothing.
Does Claude ultimate deal less damage just because waves are near? Heck it even does more damage to them.
Post time 2019-6-12 04:08 PM | Show all posts
The damage reduction is not really a problem, since a lot of Lancelot players are using basic attacks to deal more damage instead of skills after his nerf. Of course, I'm not saying you can't use skills, just that it would be a bit OP to have no dmg reduction when hitting minions. His wave clear will be super fast.
One suggestion would be like 10% reduction for every minion hit instead of a straight up 70%.

Comments

Support this 100%  Post time 2019-6-13 12:25 AM
Post time 2019-6-12 08:09 PM | Show all posts
if it is to give nerf in every hero who cleans wave of minions easily, half of the heroes will be nerfeds... Lancelot is a hero mostly used in mid lane, he needs to wipe the fast wave to gank other lanes, boring players like you that spoil the game, making unnecessary requests...
Post time 2019-6-12 08:39 PM | Show all posts
You can use lancelot ultimate to clear wave fast because his 2nd skill is already more than enough to deal massive damage during ganking
Post time 2019-6-12 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Current lance is totally balanced i think. Any nerf or buff him would be totally unnecessary in my opinion.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-13 01:15 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-12 08:52 PM
Current lance is totally balanced i think. Any nerf or buff him would be totally unnecessary in my o ...

It depends how you define 'balance.'

In this catastrophic meta. Esmeralda, Khufra, Aldous, Lunox, and Kaja are 'op.'

Heroes like Gusion, Harith, Guinevere, Helcurt, Diggie, Chou, Claude, Kimmy,  Grock, Selena, Leomard, Thamuz,  Angela, Minotaur,  Hayabusa, and Johnson are 'balanced.'

Any hero not stated above is clearly underpowered/niche, and aren't being played anywhere. Not even the MSC. These are the heroes that needs a buff whether directly or indirectly. Even a simple adjustment can make a hero 'balanced,' Moonton just choose not to.
End of the discussion.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-13 04:48 AM | Show all posts
ShinkaJunsui replied at 2019-6-12 08:09 PM
if it is to give nerf in every hero who cleans wave of minions easily, half of the heroes will be ne ...

I'd like to give you a simple comparison between Lancelot and the similar Gusion.

Lance:
Terrible team fighting game.
He's good at singling out squishes in team fights.
One of the squishiess heroes in the game. Having lower base armor and HP than Gus. Also lacking spell vamp, his sustain is very weak. At least mms have high dps lifesteal lol.
Base damage on skills is even worse then most fighters. Making him hugely item dependent. For most of the part can take down squishy heroes.
Skill growth and late game is shetty.
Good pusher.

Gussion:
Insane base damage, able to bring tanks down to 10% HP without items with 5 dagger combo.
Excellent growth. Proficient hero from early, mid, and late game.
Excel greatly in team fights. Pair him with fleeting time, and he's decimating enemies one by one.
Pretty sustainable. Concentrated energy gives him health with each kill, and benefit from full spell vamp.
Terrible pusher.

You can say Lance has immunity. But most players (especially in mythic) learned to bait it out or simply wait until its done. So yes, Gus is weaker to CC. But to a larger extend? Not so much.
Also. Heroes these days are just as mobile as Lancelot, making mobility irrelevant.

Lancelot skills weren't designed be single targeting like Hayabusa Nat, Helcurt. They were design to be good at team fights like Fanny and Gus. Removing his immunity in exchange for a shield and lessening his damage were the nefts fans ask for. Not removing his spell vamp and team fighting potential.
Once again, Moonton gave the wrong nefts smh.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 10:29 AM GMT+8