Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 430|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Cut ' flag change card ' cost permanently

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-11 05:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

It is reasonable to set high price for epic and legend skins because it require a lot of effort and time to make em but it doesn't make any sense to cost the flag change card as expensive as epic skins. Tbh, it only take seconds for the system to change the flag logo.

If devs worried people might change flags too frequently, then just put massive countdown for it like 2 or 3 months or even 6 months.

My suggestion is cut and fix the price to only 300 diamonds or 16000 bp. I don't want discount or specific event to obtain it
Post time 2019-6-11 09:22 PM | Show all posts
to be honest, why need to change the flag?
Don't you love your own country more?

Post time 2019-6-11 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Agree for it.. Just bp only must
 Author| Post time 2019-6-11 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-6-11 10:32 PM
irezer replied at 2019-6-11 09:22 PM

Well,....last year I moved to other country for almost a year and changed my flag. I plan to change the flag temporarily using the free flag change card but it turned out I already used the flag change card before(maybe in season 2 so I can't remember) so I can no longer change my flag back. When I check the price for the flag change card....OOF, I'm not a price nor a king to spend my money for something that ridiculous.

I hope you cry reading my sad story.
Post time 2019-6-12 12:07 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-6-11 10:31 PM
Well,....last year I moved to other country for almost a year and changed my flag. I plan to change ...

I can give my empathy for the story.
However, there's reason why they put the price on it. As i remember, the flag was changeable anytime, until the first National Arena Contest was held.

That time players complaint about other players enter many times in the Contest (which only available for the country selected will able to play) and players abuse the flags by changing it and enter the tournament many times.

After that, when it's comes to first MSC tournament, the game start to having charge for the flag. The reason is so that other players will stick with their own flags instead of using other country's flag and also to avoid any complexity management when it comes to any tournament.

But since your suggestion is to reduce the price, depends on current situation now.

Post time 2019-6-12 08:49 AM | Show all posts
I assume the reason because of this is too cut down trolling, mocking, giving other nations a bad name ect.
But I do agree with the later. You can change your flag for a month or so, but the CD should be at least 6 months.
Post time 2019-6-12 08:55 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2019-6-11 09:22 PM

Very often in draft pick. I get a so called 'American team'. But they speak an entirely different language then I do and when confronting them, they wouldn't understand what I've said.
I assume the high price is to cut down confusion between individuals.
Post time 2019-6-12 09:01 PM | Show all posts
I don't think that's a good idea.
People abuse flag and use this to enter in national arena contest in from other countries.
Imagine how would this feel to those country player.
So i am totally against this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-22 12:41 PM GMT+8