Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 575|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Fog of war

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-10 01:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Names says it all, is there any way to add fog of war to the game, since anyone can see you getting in bush, only exception is when you are off screen for enemies, or enemies for u, but most of the time I see people getting in bush or they see me, make it harder to make silent gank
Post time 2019-6-10 08:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No.....fog of war requires high SoC. MLBB are targeting low class devices. Budget phone and low class device are marketing area for MLBB. Its all about money. If they improve or upgrade the graphic quality to high level, they can lose their base player and money since low class phone are more abundant than high class phone. Let just MLBB stay to how they should be. Better they improve and fix their current drama like cheating, network issue, matchmaker and balancing heroes and items.

Comments

Kinda weird that ML devs want money from their players but they are too poor to buy better phones  Post time 2019-6-10 09:36 AM
Post time 2019-6-10 09:38 AM | Show all posts
I do want a fog of war as well, mainly because wards will be introduced and increase the game difficulty. The harder the game, the more fun it is when you accomplish something in it.
Post time 2019-6-10 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-6-10 09:57 AM
StormlordArdan replied at 2019-6-10 08:49 AM
No.....fog of war requires high SoC. MLBB are targeting low class devices. Budget phone and low clas ...

No...actually Moonton right now is trying to move ML to Unity Engine 2017. By doing so, ML can achieve better graphic performance and animation and also make updating and patching the game more easier. So of course Moonton is trying to Target high end devices as well.
Post time 2019-6-10 10:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-6-10 09:56 AM
No...actually Moonton right now is trying to move ML to Unity Engine 2017. By doing so, ML can achi ...

Oh yes I read and saw that news days ago and i think its bad idea. Moonton will lose some percentage of its base players. Good quality is hard difficult for some people who cant afford to buy high spec device. MLBB win from other mobas because mlbb is very lite moba that many low spec device can play. If you dont have much money to buy expensive phone, you can buy the cheaper one and mlbb still can be played in it. If mlbb still want to upgrade its graphic quality, poor another players who cant buy expensive phone. High quality graphic is expensive and everyone knows it.
Post time 2019-6-10 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-6-10 11:39 AM
StormlordArdan replied at 2019-6-10 10:18 AM
Oh yes I read and saw that news days ago and i think its bad idea. Moonton will lose some percenta ...

It's pretty weird to think that ML do care about players who can't afford to buy expensive phones but set price for their skins very high. I think it's better to attract high end devices owners to play ML so that mean they also can afford skins if they can afford an expensive phones.
Post time 2019-6-10 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-6-10 09:38 AM
I do want a fog of war as well, mainly because wards will be introduced and increase the game diffic ...

I agree. Maybe make it completely like PC MOBA games that you can play in Mobile Phones. More feature is more fun right?
Post time 2019-6-10 02:50 PM | Show all posts
I don't think so, Helcurt's dark fog is enough
 Author| Post time 2019-6-10 03:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2019-6-10 10:18 AM
Oh yes I read and saw that news days ago and i think its bad idea. Moonton will lose some percenta ...

Bruh I’m playing on Iphone 6s and game works like dream, and on galaxy s8 game is buggy sometimes, its not about phone specs, but about game optimisation
Post time 2019-6-10 03:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
LilDaya replied at 2019-6-10 03:04 PM
Bruh I’m playing on Iphone 6s and game works like dream, and on galaxy s8 game is buggy sometimes ...

Anyway android is notorious for its lagging even for flagship expensive phone no matter what brand is. Iphone, on the other hand, is a true gaming phone and its expensive price is as awesome as the quality.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 10:50 AM GMT+8