Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 333|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Shop] Buff Purify

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-9 02:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Current purify is really hard to use and even useless in some situation. My suggestion is make purify last 2 sec and can counter suppress type cc like Franco or Kaja ulti. By doing so, I believe a lot of people gonna appreciate purify and finally there will be a way to counter Franco and Kaja suppress type cc.
Post time 2019-6-9 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Buff purify is good but they make franco ulti ignore cc effect when purify still popular at that day in order to counter purify.Not to mention his ulti don't do much damage  like Grock, Johnson and Lolita So I think it better be just as always.
Post time 2019-6-9 03:54 PM | Show all posts
But I don't know that kaja ulti can't be cancelled by purify btw.Now I know why he was so annoying with his combo lol
Post time 2019-6-9 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Agreeeeeee
Post time 2019-6-9 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Not only hard to use but also franco ultimate and kaja ultimate you can not dodge with purify.
And it is hard to get out from akai's ultimate too.
I agree with 2 sec suggestion.
Post time 2019-6-10 12:18 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-9 09:53 PM
Not only hard to use but also franco ultimate and kaja ultimate you can not dodge with purify.
And  ...

I have 2 suggestion.
1. You extend it's active time to maybe 2s. It is too fast now. Maybe make it like the immune spear item.
2. Buff the purify effect to escape all CC (kaja ultimate included, Franco cc included), but extend it's cooldown time
Post time 2019-6-10 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Considering Mage Legends: Bang Bang made a 2s immunity item for mages and Mms, its only fair to make one for other roles as well.
Also:

Make Apo Wings a active item.

Give us tank only resilience items.

Return Wizard Boots. Tanks and suport receive 80 golds and other roles only 20. And/or rework the second Support talent; Assist will provide a extra 100 gold with a cap of 1200.

Rework the 1st tank talent. You'll receive a extra 15% physical/magical defense when buying items.

Rework 3rd tank talent as well. You gain HP base off 2% of your total HP. Each assist provide 1% regain, maxing out at 8% of your total HP. (Anyone who says this is OP, look at the second Fighter talent)

Tanks are so under developed, its ridiculous.
Post time 2019-6-11 07:13 PM | Show all posts
GenKatayama replied at 2019-6-10 12:18 PM
I have 2 suggestion.
1. You extend it's active time to maybe 2s. It is too fast now. Maybe make it ...

Agreed with the suggestion. Will submit it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-22 11:41 AM GMT+8