Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 284|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Please Make Survival Mode Playable With Squad again

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-8 10:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was disappointed when they changed this mode to solo mode. I think this mode will be very boring. So, make Survival Mode playable with squad again, because battle royale mode is more fun to play with squad than solo.
Post time 2019-6-11 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Oke agree...
Post time 2019-6-10 12:52 AM | Show all posts
I like the current implement. Survival is very hard for me to be honest. i can not win any game or place in top 5. even though i am mythical glory rank player. So i agree with current changes.
Post time 2019-6-8 10:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please separate squad player with solo player when matchmaking in survival mode.

I really hate it when my teammate play like solo no matter how hard i try to team with him/her and they died then i had to solo all the way until top 10# where i will be killed by the top 3-4 remaining squad
Post time 2019-6-9 10:47 AM | Show all posts
I think they should add something so it would be exciting and fun to play
Post time 2019-6-9 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Tbh Survival is boring no matter if it's solo or squad. They gotta add something more exciting to spice things up. That's probably just my taste since I'm bad at battle royale games and led me to hating it
Post time 2019-6-8 11:16 PM | Show all posts
The game is designed to be fast-paced so probably there were issues with matchmaking with team to team and making it solo queue makes it easy. Though, suggesting stuffs like this would mean longer queueing time.

Comments

Oh, I'm sorry. Now, I understand.  Post time 2019-6-10 09:59 AM
iri
@alam2001 LOL you clearly don't understand  Post time 2019-6-10 09:18 AM
Nope, I always finish the game faster than classic / ranked mode.  Post time 2019-6-9 08:16 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-6-10 10:08 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-10 12:52 AM
I like the current implement. Survival is very hard for me to be honest. i can not win any game or p ...

But playing solo in a map of that size is very boring. I think playing with the squad is more exciting than solo. I always occupy the top 3.
Post time 2019-6-10 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, sometimes I hate with squad mode, because sometimes I have bad teammates, I was K.O. but they didn't revive me. Or sometimes they don't know about items, don't know about balance team, etc. So I'd love to see solo mode, and besides, maybe the game would end faster than usual.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 09:43 AM GMT+8